Cross Breeding Help

Joel42

I've been cross breeding on my SP world and server for a while now, and have gotten quite a few new plants that i've figured out just fine. I can harvest them, replant them, cropnalyze them, etc., with ease. However, I've just grown ferrus and what i believe to be redwheat as well, but whenever I right-click to harvest them, they don't drop anything, they just look like I've harvested them. I've done it quite a few times, so it can't just be a bad drop. Please help?

The high level plants are very weakly unless their stats are boosted majorly, and it is quite common to harvest them and get absolutely nothing (gain so low that it yields zero). Breed them until you get 10-20 or higher gain stats, and you shouldn't have that problem.

In addition, as stated above, the iron ore and light levels, etc. may be necessary for the harvesting step to work.

I know and have all the requirements for producing the plants, like the ores, light level, etc., it's just that when they grew fully, i couldn't harvest them. My guess is tat it's what you said, Gavjenks. Good guide as well warpspeed. Thanks for the help, i'll re-post once i harvest successfully.