Tekkit for 1.3.1 / 1.3.2

k1r0n

No no no, I think we are misunderstanding him here.

I think this is secret code that actually explains WHEN tekkit will release. It is cleverly disguised as a question so only smart people can figure it out.

Hello , i would like to ask you .

This is just part of the disguise, he's not really trying to ask a question.

When do the "Tekkit 1.4" ( for minecraft 1.3.1 / 1.3.2 ) relase ?

See how he points out "Tekkit 1.4", everybody knows tekkit is on version 3.x, if he was really asking when it would release, he would ask for tekkit 4.x. I think he is trying to say something about 1.4. 1.4 weeks? 1.4 months? maybe, just maybe, he is saying that tekkit wont update until MC 1.4.

I can't wait anymore . It will be relase ? When ? Thanks .

Notice "It will be relase", once again he is emphasizing that he is informing us of the release, not asking about it.

Please, let the other great minds on the forum weigh in on this secret code.

You know what me silence all these repeated questions? A sticky with a status post for each version. And in each post list all the mods and whether or not they're ready.

Cept the moderators on here don't want to do that. So they won't.

I actually plan on doing something like this soon.

But I'm waiting for craftbukkit to update to 1.3.2. Without that none of the mods can be ported, so a list is kindof useless.

You know what me silence all these repeated questions? A sticky with a status post for each version. And in each post list all the mods and whether or not they're ready.

No because (as has been stated previously) it would look something like this

3/14 sparklefarts not ready

5/19 sparklefarts not ready

7/29 sparklefarts not ready

etc.

That's displaying current time/mod/status just show mod/status Who cares when the mod was ready? That way people can tell what mod(s) are holding things up and can go check the mod page/forum/blog for details. It'd take me a day or two of my free time to track down all the mods and the links to them. There's also a a placebo effect. We know that your actively tracking things by time stamp on the post.

MC 1.4 will wipe the slate clean again anyways, for one mc port central will no longer be needed, if this makes tekkit easier or harder is another question I guess.

The modding API has been pushed back until after MC 1.4, according to Jeb's twitter.

Thus, bukkit will still be relevant at least through 1.4, and porting will continue to be necessary.

Bukkit will almost certainly shut down whenever the API comes out, since Bukkit staff are the ones working on the API, and it is a pretty good assumption that the official API will be able to therefore do at least whatever bukkit was able to do. But that is not happening until 1.5 or later, it seems.

They pushed modding API back again? Seriously, I respect Mojang, and all the new features that jeb and co have added since notch left are great and all, but they need to stop adding in pointless features (like item frames and pumpkin pie, to name a few) and get working on modding API. And even when it comes out, it will more likely than not be a piece if crap, and everyone willcontinue to use forge (except for flower child. minecraft modding would be twenty times better and less toxic if he had never been born [he is the anti-christ of mc modding, wherever he goes, discord and hate follow. plus he's a bad coder]. but this isn't about flower child). the best thing mojang could do, is to implment forge into vanilla mc. that, and fix the giant

mess of bass-ackwards code that notch left them.