[3.1.2] InfernalCraft, [PvE,PvP][300Slots][EE Enabled]

Infernalcraft

Brief introduction.

Hello & Welcome to InfernalCraft, we are a Tekkit server, but we aren't like all the rest of them out there. InfernalCraft is a place to call home, we have moderate sized community & looking for new players daily. We have 300 slots now. We accept all ages from a kid to grown. You respect us, and you will be treated the same. We offer a Towny World, with no grief, no PvP. Some of you are thinking, just like every other server....You're wrong, we also offer a Factions world, that greifing/raiding, basically anything goes world. We have a donators world, and you can even donate to get your own world. Our ban list is rather short & continuing to get shorter as the days roll on. I will include a banned item list below.

IP: 37.59.210.119

Video about the server.

Our Website

http://infernalcrafttekkit.enjin.com/

My Skype

bradleyyshanee

Plugins

Towny (Community)

Factions (Guilds)

McMMO (Mine, farm, jump, fight, and get skills)

MobBountyReloaded (Kill mobs/players & get paid for it)

MobHealth (hmm....)

CoreProtect (Rollbacks?)

Mob Arena (Coming Soon)

Multiverse (Multiworlds)

QuickBench (Like Crafting Table 3)

iConomy (Start out with 500 cash)

ChestShop (For donators to bring in the dough)

Mobdisguise (For donators to have some fun)

Votifier (Vote and get free diamonds)

And any more.

Server Rules

ยท No mods of any kind are allowed on the server (that aren't involved in Tekkit),

ยท No X-ray mods or X-ray texture packs are allowed.

ยท Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is not allowed, and if found MUST be reported to a staff or admin ASAP.

ยท No CAPS, Racism, or swearing in chat.

ยท Always respect all members higher AND below your rank.

ยท If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam chat).

ยท No SPAMMING in chat.

ยท Don't create, place or use any of the banned items

Banned Items

-Towny World

-All Explosives

-Red Matter Furnace

-Both Amulets

-ALL RINGS, other than Swiftwolf's & HarvestBand

-All Catalyst/Lens/Mercicual Eye

-ALL CHUNK LOADERS

-Ranged Weapons

-Faction World

-Red Matter Furnance

-Both Amulets

-ALL RING, other than Swiftwolf's & HarvestBand

-ALL ChunkLoaders

-Mercicual Eye

Apply For Member

IGN:

Reason Behind wanting to join?

Will you follow rules as stated above?

16GB OF SERVER RAM!

2012-09-12_030117_zps0ace12fa.png

Spawn

Spawn.jpg

Portals

Portals.jpg

Shops

Shops2.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Red_The_Hunter

Reason Behind wanting to join? Want to have a place to play tekkit without getting griefed so much

Will you follow rules as stated above? Of course!

IGN: Kako_Kako

Reason Behind wanting to join? I like playing on small servers thats brand new where there wont be chat-text-wall evry time i play.

Will you follow rules as stated above? Yes

Approved, you can join the server now:)

IGN: x1208_Michael (Just call me Michael in-game though :))

Reason Behind wanting to join? I would like to find a good tekkit server that hasn't been utterly destroyed because of griefing and abuse of powers (like Destruction Catalysts *shudder*)

Will you follow rules as stated above? Most definitely.

IGN: hoodwin

Reason Behind wanting to join? I have been looking for a good server and your server sounds good.

Come join us guys. Approved

IGN: Chunzeker

Reason Behind wanting to join? Last server got reverted to a vanilla server, lost all my MK3 collectors, all my advanced machines and my castle, so need a new home to start fresh.

Will you follow rules as stated above? Yes.

Also, I didn't see an anti-creeper destruction plugin listed-- Are you planning, or be willing to add it?

IGN: Chunzeker

Reason Behind wanting to join? Last server got reverted to a vanilla server, lost all my MK3 collectors, all my advanced machines and my castle, so need a new home to start fresh.

Also, I didn't see an anti-creeper destruction plugin listed-- Are you planning, or be willing to add it?

All approved, feel free to join anytime.

IGN: puterguy01

Reason Behind wanting to join? Just starting out on Tekkit from a Craftbukkit server; looking for a good server to practice Tekkit and expand my Mincrafting.

Will you follow rules as stated above? Yes I will.

IGN: ApplesauceBandit

Reason Behind wanting to join? I've been looking for a server for a long time to play on and i just recently got Tekkit and made a group of friends that play on this server that i would also like to play with.

Will you follow rules as stated above? Yes. :)

Approved, come join us!

IGN: Axreus

Reason Behind wanting to join? I've been looking for a server with a limited ban item list, and that isn't griefed or RM blocks for giant towers.

IGN:Mrposeidon

Reason Behind wanting to join? I want to play on a good tekkit server with a good community

Name: Lusifer2011

Reason Behind wanting to join: Just want to join a server with a good player base and good admins.

Will you follow rules as stated above: yep

Approved