[3.1.2] InfernalCraft, [PvE,PvP][300Slots][EE Enabled]

Infernalcraft

IGN: Pigsareawsome1

Reason Behind wanting to join?: Well, I love tekkit, and just got my friends hooked on it too. I'm looking for a fun server we can play on, and this looks perfect! They will probably sign up here withen the next week, so keep an eye out for them.

Will you follow rules as stated above? Most indeedingly!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Pigsareawsome1

Reason Behind wanting to join?: Well, I love tekkit, and just got my friends hooked on it too. I'm looking for a fun server we can play on, and this looks perfect! They will probably sign up here withen the next week, so keep an eye out for them.

Will you follow rules as stated above? Most indeedingly!

Come join us, approved

Ummm, have any idea what this error code is? Some of it is cut off, but this is what I have of it:

Connection Lost

se code: 503 for URL: http://session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp?user=pigsareawsome1

Have any idea what I can do to fix it? It happens when I try to join the server.

Minecraft was messed up, many servers had this issue last night, as far as I know the issue resolved itself.

Sorry about it though.

The owner of Infernalcraft will no longer respect me and will certainly not respect you guys.

I gave him $40 for Co-Ownership NOT just half of the server's cost but the monthly cost month after month after month. He banned me after some discussion that he didn't like and have removed contact from Skype.

PayPal may reverse the money that I sent to bballer1919. It is the shame that he took the money and still feel the pride to be complete owner.

I was trying to do to make the server financially secured so that I can own part of the server. Unfortunately, bballer1919 will not have the server last very long because of disrespectfulness.

Good luck to all! This message is my resignation of being the 50% Owner or as Owner of InfernalCraft put it, Co-Owner.

If you are thinking about donating the money, don't. Until he refund the money that I paid for ownership, he is going to act like a scam artist or prideful person who feel superior and feel deserving to keep money.

Admin and Moderator of Technicpack.net, ask me in email if you want verification. This message isn't about defaming the owner but to post a record as witness that he have scammed the money that was meant for me being part owner.

The owner of Infernalcraft will no longer respect me and will certainly not respect you guys.

I gave him $40 for Co-Ownership NOT just half of the server's cost but the monthly cost month after month after month. He banned me after some discussion that he didn't like and have removed contact from Skype.

PayPal may reverse the money that I sent to bballer1919. It is the shame that he took the money and still feel the pride to be complete owner.

I was trying to do to make the server financially secured so that I can own part of the server. Unfortunately, bballer1919 will not have the server last very long because of disrespectfulness.

Good luck to all! This message is my resignation of being the 50% Owner or as Owner of InfernalCraft put it, Co-Owner.

If you are thinking about donating the money, don't. Until he refund the money that I paid for ownership, he is going to act like a scam artist or prideful person who feel superior and feel deserving to keep money.

Admin and Moderator of Technicpack.net, ask me in email if you want verification. This message isn't about defaming the owner but to post a record as witness that he have scammed the money that was meant for me being part owner.

This forum is not for feuding.

But I will defend myself. You was CoOwner and you did help out the server with server cost.

However, I sent your donation back to you, and yes I did ban you from the server.

As Owner of the server I must defend my players, and when you go steal there items, and kill them for no reasons, then you left me with no other choice in the matter. You are and always will be a complete idiot, you know zero about running a server, you know zero about how to even moderate a server.

And the part about you owning 50% of the server is complete bs, if you owned half of the server has you claimed, you would have a OWNER tag, not CoOwner. Therefore making you a complete idiot. I give you a trial run, you failed in the first 2 days. You constantly disrespected me, you never once lifted a finger to help better the server, you pissed off my community.

Therefore my choice is final, I looked out for the community. So, if people wanna believe your little made up beliefs, let them. I did what I thought was best for my players. End of story.

Have a horrible day. (:

IGN:Zuthilios

Reason Behind wanting to join? Looking for somewhere to play Tekkit with others and also have access to EE

Will you follow rules as stated above? Yep

Griefing is allowed? Nevermind

We are adding a no-griefing world as we speak.

I whitelisted you anyways. Feel free to come on anytime.

This forum is not for feuding.

But I will defend myself. You was CoOwner and you did help out the server with server cost.

However, I sent your donation back to you, and yes I did ban you from the server.

As Owner of the server I must defend my players, and when you go steal there items, and kill them for no reasons, then you left me with no other choice in the matter. You are and always will be a complete idiot, you know zero about running a server, you know zero about how to even moderate a server.

And the part about you owning 50% of the server is complete bs, if you owned half of the server has you claimed, you would have a OWNER tag, not CoOwner. Therefore making you a complete idiot. I give you a trial run, you failed in the first 2 days. You constantly disrespected me, you never once lifted a finger to help better the server, you pissed off my community.

Therefore my choice is final, I looked out for the community. So, if people wanna believe your little made up beliefs, let them. I did what I thought was best for my players. End of story.

Have a horrible day. (:

I am not going to dispute your lies other than to prove my defense.

This is the invoice for the total monthly cost of the Minecraft Tekkit server host with the owner of the PayPal.

PaypalRecord2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-ownership

And, YOU did NOT refund the $40 to my PayPal. Once I get the $40 back from you, I will delete all my posts here including screenshots and be out of your hair. You won't see me ever again. And I mean it.

Screenshot of PayPal can prove that I didn't get the money back.

This was taken at 10/09/2010 8:20PM CST

PayPalRecord.jpg

Gentlemen and/or Ladies,

I highly suggest hashing this issue out in a respectful manner in private. It's OK to post your experience good or bad. It's OK to show what justifications were used in a moderative action on a server.

However, it is NOT OK for either side to call people scam artists or idiots. It makes server owners look unprofessional and players full of entitlement. Start throwing around fighting words in public or PMs and the mod team will start throwing around hammers.

I really shouldn't have to say all this, but consider it a very lucky "gentle" reminder.