how do you stop a millenaire village from growing

commando_fixer

hey so i spawned near a millenaire village and well since im new i might have killed a guy... since they will not talk or trade to me anymore they are just in my way i have tried killing them all, trapping them all, and destroying their houses but they keep re-spawning and growing so how can i stop them?

well wudzerivovneach they already hate my guts the wont talk 2 me out all and i think i will level it and kill them all i think they are mayan or Indian lol thx guys but for now ill start with the mote still building my house so don't have a lot of time 2 level it all so ya thx!!!! and hindos i do believe no matter what u kill them with they will respawn unless you level the town

well wudzerivovneach they already hate my guts the wont talk 2 me out all and i think i will level it and kill them all i think they are mayan or Indian lol thx guys but for now ill start with the mote still building my house so don't have a lot of time 2 level it all so ya thx!!!! and hindos i do believe no matter what u kill them with they will respawn unless you level the town

Be warned... They won't go without a fight, learnt this from *shudders* 'experience'.

1: Get a negation wand from somewhere, I think they can be found in bandit huts and the like as loot.

2: Kill all of the adult men in a village. It should say all the chests have been unlocked if all of them are dead.

3: Right click with the negation wand to remove the villagers.

4: Destroy all the buildings.