So long SonCraft. Requesting Close + Reason why.

Son588

In Game Username: Beren1989

Why would you join our community?: Well, i like whitelisted servers with some antigrief protection. (I hate hiding my stuff underground, under lava pools or whatever so i wont get griefed)

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: Dunno, Help with major Server Buildings or rollercasters i quess.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5 (stealing is counted as griefing too right ? If not please add it as rule number 6. Hate to find someone messing with my diamonds :S)

Will you be kind to our community?: Why wont i ? Thats why you play multiplayer games! so you can get other peoples help, opinion or have some fun time working with guys on the same project. I am not a mad kid :P

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Well i guess i made plenty of grammar mistakes cause i am Greek and i tend to force the greek grammar rules in English language, so please dont be so harsh on me :)

P.S: Please dont lend me diamonds or gold. The Greek cant pay you Back (black political joke)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Username: erik44876

Alright, but you need more information.

Good for a 10 year old :)!

In Game Username: Filipe146

Accepted!

Wow, do you speak Portuguese?

One of the admins is Portuguese. (Death649133)

AND his last name is Filipe xD, so he claims your cousins or something xD. (Possibly.)

In Game Username: crimsoncow99

Detail was good, but the Grammar was off side.

Re-Write with grammar, and it would be good! (Capitals, Periods, Commas etc.)

In Game Username:

MrDylesxic

Accepted!

In Game Username: Beren1989

Accepted + Your the 100th post!

In Game Username: Pattison1995

Why would you join our community?: I have been looking for a friendly Tekkit server, with a active community and a good ability to counter greifers.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I'm willing to give support to any players who need help and i'm not scared of doing big builds, I may however fall off them a large amount of the time.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yep

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are 5 when i posted this.

Will you be kind to our community?: Yes, unless you greif people.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I am studying As History in school and wish to become a historian in the future.

In Game Username: TheConnolly

Why would you join our community?: I'm looking to play Minecraft legit and have a good time whilst playing it with my friends. Griefers bother me, so I don't usually commit to playing servers. However, now I have found your server, I'm very interested in joining.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I'm actually quite a good counsellor, seriously. Anybody with life problems should come to me, I've been told I'm great with making people feel better!

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Of course, along with the rules of the internet!

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five.

Will you be kind to our community?: Yep, I strive to make sure people are happy. Unhappy people (Including people being unkind) really bothers me.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I'm actually joining with a friend (Pattison1995) so I shall be playing with him, can't wait to play!

In Game Username: Cheech2Chong

Why would you join our community?: I have been looking to join a Tekkit server for a while and this seems like a very good server to join.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I have mainly been playing on a creative server for a couple months now, so I hope to be able to help others in making there builds look good aswell as work good.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I am a high rank on the creative server and am known for my ability to help others and give out good tips.

In Game Username:Skater3123

Why would you join our community?:I want to learn tekkit and teach people how to play tekkit

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?:Well I dont know much about tekkit but I can teach people how to make quarries.

Do you agree on all of the rules?:Yes

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?:5 rules

Will you be kind to our community?: Yes,I will not grief or do anything mean.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I would like to be honist and say that i most likely want to learn more on tekkit and teach other people what I learn

In Game Username: Mosh4Life2097

Why would you join our community?: Sick and tired of not having a good, dedicated server that opposes griefers. Also I enjoy Tekkit alot :D

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: In anyway I can! Literally.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Of course

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five rules!

Will you be kind to our community?:

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Playing with TheConnolly and Pattison1995! I can't wait.

In Game Username: Mosh4Life2097

Why would you join our community?: Sick and tired of not having a good, dedicated server that opposes griefers. Also I enjoy Tekkit alot :D

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: In anyway I can! Literally.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five rules!

Will you be kind to our community?:

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Playing with TheConnolly and Pattison1995! I can't wait.

Accepted!

In Game Username: Tyvau

Why would you join our community?: To have fun, contribute, and polish up my tekkit skills.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I'll do what ever is needed ( advice, opinion, or anything else)

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Of course i do.

Will you be kind to our community?: i will be nice to everyone except rule breakers ;)

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I'm not the best at tekkit.

In Game Username: Ricoslovaco

Why would you join our community?: want to help other members and to build some nice structures

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: be willing to help other players with there machines and building sugestions

Do you agree on all of the rules?: i sure do

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5 rules

Will you be kind to our community?: i will

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: i have bin playing mincraft for more than a year, and have played on several servers

In Game Username: totalprogress

Why would you join our community?: want to build some really nice buildings with my friend ricoslovaco

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: helping other players on the server with constructions

Do you agree on all of the rules?: yes

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5 rules total

Will you be kind to our community?:yes

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: joing this server to have fun

In Game Username: Ricoslovaco

Are you sure your 32. Cause I've seen people that are 14 and wrote way better things then this.

In Game Username: totalprogress

Sorry, but you are not accepted.

In Game Username: Tyvau

Accepted. Thanks for applying.

Im from the Netherlands and english is my second language, and what do you want from me ? to tell you my whole life story ?

I just gave you a global reason why i would like to join your server and what im able to do for other members.

I was wrong applying for this server, but i wish you all a great time on the server.

In Game Username: hidden_paw

Why would you join our community?: I have lots of trouble finding a friendly, tekkit, fun server

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: i would provide machines if someone needs them, and would give any materials to anyone who would want them

Do you agree on all of the rules?: yes i do

Will you be kind to our community?: yes i most certainly will

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: not really, but i dont work well in an enviroment that has some people already taking the resources, so i always work in the wilderness

In Game Username: Teh_Scotsman

Why would you join our community?: I would like to play on a dedicated server with my friend afruitlesshippo

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I can help with any technical diffculties involving mods like industrial craft, redpower, equivalent exchange or any sub-mods

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are 5 rules

Will you be kind to our community?: Definitely

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I'm friends with afruitlesshippo, he let me use his technic forums account.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons