So long SonCraft. Requesting Close + Reason why.

Son588

In Game Username:Gr4Ss

Why would you join our community?: Been searching for a good server for a bit now and this pretty much is what I've been looking for. Not half of tekkit disabled and 25 unneeded mods added. No people running around screaming (thank god Tekkit has no microphone support) typing with grammar worse than a 6 y/o's. Just somewhere where I can start building something and keep building something without hitting limit after a single day.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I know most of Tekkit by now and generally like to build stuff which makes life easier. Other than tekkit stuff, I like building spheres, domes, circles instead of the usual cubes and squares.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 2²+1

Will you be kind to our community?: Yes.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Did you know that general abstract nonsense is in fact a form of mathematics?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Username: Shadelin_Night

Why would you join our community?: A grief-free server, decent people, world protection... who wouldn't want to join?

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: Sensible and helpful... I have only been playing Tekkit for a few months but i do know the basics and I am more than happy to assist new players as well as creative ideas for builds.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: yes

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: besides the 5 you named? I also dont kite mobs, or destroy the world/environment. or turn nice areas into massive land blemishes (massive use of quarries/holes/turtles). I use them (when allowed) but not hap hazardly.

Will you be kind to our community?: yes

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: if the server is good and has decent players/chat going on, i will probrobly be spending many hours on the server... I work M-Thr so often times I am on for a few hours during the week, but many hours on the weekends.

In Game Username: My username is LyndhurstV.

In Game Username: My username is ghoward/quote]

The first batch of people that are accepted.

Sorry for the delay, I've been working with friends for a while now.

@Bonesylol, your grammar was kinda sketchy, but you still passed the main point.

In Game Username: Mapler54.

In Game Username: afruitlesshippo

In Game Username: Duncania_X

In Game Username: GewoonBijAH

In Game Username: IarAssassin

Second batch accepted.

Some of you guys had some grammatical errors, but it is minimal.

hey Coca_Man1988!

if i can join your community i may create a website cause i am a ful time web disigner irl.

Two things, first, Coca_man1988 is a moderator xD.

And, sadly, you are not accepted.

But thanks for applying!

i did not mean it in that way

mod edit: suuuuuure

Dude, get off the forums cause non of us men want you children bothering us. What makes me deny you the most is that you got moderators and people reporting your posts >_>.

In Game Username: marines4ever

Why would you join our community?: I want to join this community in hopes of finding a newer and much more friendly staff/player based community where everyone can just enjoy themselves and play with many others.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I will do anything in my power to help this community in any way, if it being helping build the community and just get it noticed, or just doing what I am told by those running the community.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes I do.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are 5 rules currently, from the time I have submitted my application.

Will you be kind to our community?: I will most definitely be kind to everyone in this community, if it being staff and/or the players at all times.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I enjoy playing minecraft as well as tekkit as it offers a much wider reach for minecraft, but I also hope to expand into other games in the future once I build my own computer... that wont have 5 FPS when I try record something with Fraps... And thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Why would you join our community?: I want to join this community in hopes of finding a newer and much more friendly staff/player based community where everyone can just enjoy themselves and play with many others.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I will do anything in my power to help this community in any way, if it being helping build the community and just get it noticed, or just doing what I am told by those running the community.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are 5 rules currently, from the time I have submitted my application.

Will you be kind to our community?: I will most definitely be kind to everyone in this community, if it being staff and/or the players at all times.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I enjoy playing minecraft as well as tekkit as it offers a much wider reach for minecraft, but I also hope to expand into other games in the future once I build my own computer... that wont have 5 FPS when I try record something with Fraps... And thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Accepted.

Thanks for applying. PS: I've built my computer, pretty powerful :)!

Yeah, were getting that error alot, we are trying to fix it too :/.

In Game Username: Lauxxren

Why would you join our community?: The tekkit server I was playing on previously had to shut down for a bit and after searching for a week or so, I found this thread. This server sounds amazing. I really appreciate that most items are allowed. I enjoy a sense of freedom when playing tekkit and I feel like this server is perfect for what I want to get out of tekkit.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I always enjoy helping people when I can. I'm not a genius on tekkit, or even minecraft in general, but if I CAN help, I will be sure to do so, in any way possible.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Sure do!

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five.

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course!

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I'm currently attending college so I may be a bit busy sometimes, but I would really love to join your community. Thanks for reading!

In Game Username: Lauxxren

Why would you join our community?: The tekkit server I was playing on previously had to shut down for a bit and after searching for a week or so, I found this thread. This server sounds amazing. I really appreciate that most items are allowed. I enjoy a sense of freedom when playing tekkit and I feel like this server is perfect for what I want to get out of tekkit.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I always enjoy helping people when I can. I'm not a genius on tekkit, or even minecraft in general, but if I CAN help, I will be sure to do so, in any way possible.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Sure do!

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five.

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course!

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I'm currently attending college so I may be a bit busy sometimes, but I would really love to join your community. Thanks for reading!

Whitelisted, but I will need you to go on the server, and tell me if the world is invisible, or not.

Application Form

In Game Username: Jenial

Why would you join our community?: I'm looking for an active, friendly and mature community. I like to chat quite alot. This server seems to fit all my preferences. :)

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?:

I'd like to help anyone out who is unclear on how to do something. I'd like to help with either constructing something, or help them out with the in-game commands (I'm familiar with most of them, otherwise I'll try to figure it out). I'd also have experience with redstone.

Do you agree on all of the rules?:

Ofcourse!

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?:

Will you be kind to our community?:

That would be 5.

Ofcourse! The reason I'd like to join in the first place is because this server seems to have a great community.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?:

I have told you pretty much everything I want to share with you so far within the questions, so I'm afraid I'll have to keep this one blank. ;>

#EDIT: I'd like to add that I have played on alot of different servers, but left most of them pretty quickly, as there were only 12 years old kids yelling and spamming around. If the community on this server is as awesum as I expect, I'd spend hours playing!

In Game Username: Undercraft94

Why would you join our community?: legacist told me about this and showed me how server is like and i would like to join.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I try to help as much as i can ic2 easy to use as EE is harder to use.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes I agree

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: five (5)

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: i would like to join this server my brother is legacist who might need to re-apply.

Why would you join our community?: legacist told me about this and showed me how server is like and i would like to join.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I try to help as much as i can ic2 easy to use as EE is harder to use.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes I agree

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: five (5)

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: i would like to join this server my brother is legacist who might need to re-apply.

Sorry, but you are not accepted. You did not add lots of information and your grammar is not our server IQ.

Application Form

In Game Username: Jenial

Why would you join our community?: I'm looking for an active, friendly and mature community. I like to chat quite alot. This server seems to fit all my preferences. :)

I'd like to help anyone out who is unclear on how to do something. I'd like to help with either constructing something, or help them out with the in-game commands (I'm familiar with most of them, otherwise I'll try to figure it out). I'd also have experience with redstone.

Ofcourse!

That would be 5.

Ofcourse! The reason I'd like to join in the first place is because this server seems to have a great community.

I have told you pretty much everything I want to share with you so far within the questions, so I'm afraid I'll have to keep this one blank. ;>

#EDIT: I'd like to add that I have played on alot of different servers, but left most of them pretty quickly, as there were only 12 years old kids yelling and spamming around. If the community on this server is as awesum as I expect, I'd spend hours playing!

Accepted. Thanks for applying.

ok try again?

Why would you join our community?: I like tekkit and i'm getting good with these mods and the plugins[Just the same mods made that bukkit can use...]

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I try to help as much as I can and I sometimes give my extra stuff to others unless i'm in the middle of something.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes I do

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five (5)

Will you be kind to our community?: Yes

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: My bro is legacist[if you remember]

ok try again?

Why would you join our community?: I like tekkit and i'm getting good with these mods and the plugins[Just the same mods made that bukkit can use...]

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I try to help as much as I can and I sometimes give my extra stuff to others unless i'm in the middle of something.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes I do

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five (5)

Will you be kind to our community?: Yes

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: My bro is legacist[if you remember]

Ohh... I know your bro. He should re apply.

But I guess you are whitelisted!

Why would you join our community?: I am looking for a relativity small, friendly Tekkit community to be a part of!

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I am always willing to help players if they need it! I've been playing Minecraft since InDev and Tekkit/Technic since it came out, so I have quite a bit of knowledge in that regard. I like to think of myself as a Minecraft enthusiast!

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Indeed I do.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are five rules!

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course! I am looking for a kind community so I will certainly be kind in return.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I have a life outside of Minecraft, though I try to be online during most of my free time. Oh, and my name is Mike. Nice to meet you!

My IGN is coldfire17.

Why would you join our community?: I am looking for a relativity small, friendly Tekkit community to be a part of!

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I am always willing to help players if they need it! I've been playing Minecraft since InDev and Tekkit/Technic since it came out, so I have quite a bit of knowledge in that regard. I like to think of myself as a Minecraft enthusiast!

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Indeed I do.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are five rules!

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course! I am looking for a kind community so I will certainly be kind in return.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I have a life outside of Minecraft, though I try to be online during most of my free time. Oh, and my name is Mike. Nice to meet you!

My IGN is coldfire17.

Accepted.Thanks!

In Game Username:

sjc807

USA

Why would you join our community?:

Whitelist servers are a great way to prevent grief. The amount of items banned in this server is nothing compared to others which is great!

I used to be a Mod on another server, meaning I helped anyone who needed it. I will help anyone who needs it 90% of the time. I have a good experience in Tekkit, so I will be able to help new players.

Of couse :)

5 Rules

Yes :)

School does take away a big portion of my time, but I will try to be on as often as possible.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons