So long SonCraft. Requesting Close + Reason why.

Son588

In Game Username:

sjc807

USA

Why would you join our community?:

Whitelist servers are a great way to prevent grief. The amount of items banned in this server is nothing compared to others which is great!

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?:

I used to be a Mod on another server, meaning I helped anyone who needed it. I will help anyone who needs it 90% of the time. I have a good experience in Tekkit, so I will be able to help new players.

Do you agree on all of the rules?:

Of couse :)

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?:

5 Rules

Will you be kind to our community?:

Yes :)

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?:

School does take away a big portion of my time, but I will try to be on as often as possible.

Accepted. Thanks for applying.

Our staff will not be online for 8 hours cause of classes :/.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Im looking for a server to play Tekkit on, and teach my friend as he is new to Minecraft and tekkit

My Application is:

• IGN - Arachnid_XIII

• Age - 24

• Reason for joining - Looking for a friendly Server to play and teach my friend

• Have you read the rules - Yes i have, and 5 Rules

• Tekkit experience - Been playing for a few months, Know my way around, and support anti-griefing policies.

his Application is

• IGN - Ranzangsu

• Age - 27

• Reason for joining - Looking to Learn Tekkit with a friend on a small friendly server.

• Have you read the rules - Yes i have, and 5 rules

• Tekkit experience - Never played Tekkit, But watched plenty of Yogscast and other related Videos so have some experience. Wanting to play and learn with my friend Arachnid_XIII and have a good time exploring the system.

I have done this double application to make it simpler and hopefully you will accept us both
:D

We are both from the UK, And both willing to help the server and other members as required.

Regards

Arachnid_XIII & Ranzangsu

It says in this post that i have been white-listed. So i just tried to log in and it is telling me that i am not white-listed. Is this an error? Or well i don't know really i just thought i would let you know.

Retell me your username.

Hi, Im looking for a server to play Tekkit on, and teach my friend as he is new to Minecraft and tekkit

My Application is:

• IGN - Arachnid_XIII
  • Age - 24
  • Reason for joining - Looking for a friendly Server to play and teach my friend
  • Have you read the rules - Yes i have, and 5 Rules
  • Tekkit experience - Been playing for a few months, Know my way around, and support anti-griefing policies.

his Application is

• IGN - Ranzangsu
  • Age - 27
  • Reason for joining - Looking to Learn Tekkit with a friend on a small friendly server.
  • Have you read the rules - Yes i have, and 5 rules
  • Tekkit experience - Never played Tekkit, But watched plenty of Yogscast and other related Videos so have some experience. Wanting to play and learn with my friend Arachnid_XIII and have a good time exploring the system.

I have done this double application to make it simpler and hopefully you will accept us both :D

We are both from the UK, And both willing to help the server and other members as required.

Regards

Arachnid_XIII & Ranzangsu

It is alright. But I would like you to add more information and use the original format we provide.

Thanks.

In Game Username:sambratt

Why would you join our community?: I love tekkit im firendly and helpful and weill help someone if someone needs help

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?:like i said above ill help anyway nessary if i can

Do you agree on all of the rules?:yes

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?:5 you listed them :D

Will you be kind to our community?: yes i will

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: im am still a little new to tekkit so im trying to get use to it

In Game Username: ayeazell

Why would you join our community?: To build cool stuff.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: Advice on proper item usage, and cool build ideas. Sharing of computer craft programs. Will work gladly with others, I have skype to assist me with this.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are 5 rules.

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course, I would never stab anyone in the back.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: As stated earlier I have skype, and I would gladly join in on chat.

In Game Username: Kry_Havoc

Why would you join our community?: To be blunt and to the point. The server which I usually play on has gone down indefinitely- I play on servers to better verse myself with the mechanics of the mod pack. This will prepare me for an upcoming tekkit video project I am planing on producing.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I have basic knowledge on the mechanics and features of the main mods of Industrial Craft and Equivalent Exchange. As this knowledge grows I will strive to help newer players which do not fully grasp the concepts of the mods.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Naturally I do.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are 5 rules.

Will you be kind to our community?: As long as no one gives me a reason to be unkind. I will be as nice as everyone else.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I am a huge Kamen Rider fanatic :) As Kamen Rider Wizard says: "Its Showtime~"

In Game Username: Chunzeker

Why would you join our community?: Rebuild again, start my castle again

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: Helping with information, very knowledgeable about IC2, EE and adding my castle to the landscape, and let people live in it

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yup

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?:5

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: There is not.

For my friend:

In Game Username: tbronson90

Why would you join our community?: To play with Chunzeker, and make the community a better place

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I'm fun to play with and like helping people start off

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?:5

Will you be kind to our community?: Yes

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: None

In Game Username: rexdino5

Why would you join our community?: I would want to join the community because I saw that this server isn't overloaded with extra plugins and thought this server might be a server I like.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: If I were to be accepted into the community I would be the one to ask for basic questions on how to get started on Tekkit. Besides talking to people I normally stay away underground.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: I do agree to all of the rules that are stated

Will you be kind to our community?: I will be kind to the community, if and only if, people treat me the way they would like to be treated. So... eye for an eye I guess. It irritates me when someone is being rude to me and I'm suppose to be nice to them.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Well... I am a Junior in highschool aiming to become an engineer in either civil or software engineering. This is the main reason I LOVE minecraft, is because I love to build and let my mind wander to new ideas. (I only use caps to emphasis a word and won't use caps for an entire sentance. I find this reasonable.)

-Jimmy

In Game Username: SecretPancake

Why would you join our community?: Looking for a well run PvE Tekkit server with a decent amount of active people.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I would help teach people about Tekkit.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: I agree to all rules.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5

Will you be kind to our community?: I will give everyone the respect they deserve. I will not to be nice to an obnoxious jerk.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I am very skilled at Tekkit and have played for over 6 months. I also have experience as a server administrator and moderator.

In Game Username: Pennysnatcher

Why would you join our community?: I've had very bad luck finding a Tekkit server of mature individuals. The first server I joined had no grief protection, which resulted in my home being vandalized and the second server I joined became private. From the description, I think your server is what I'm looking for...

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I'm new to Tekkit, but I'm not opposed to helping with massive builds. I've built a few tall standing structures on my main normal Minecraft server, Minecraft Madness.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes, I do!

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five.

Will you be kind to our community?: Certainly! I shall endeavor be the kindest luchador ever! (In reference to my Minecraft skin.)

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: While I'm not adept in Tekkit and still learning the ways of science, I enjoy building and interacting with those around me. I believe I would be a strong addition to your community.

In Game Username: mcnugget09

Why would you join our community?: I don't like having to worry about giant servers, with new people coming and going just to mess around, and I like being able to use most items in tekkit.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I will willingly help any new players on the server, and I will do anything you ask of me.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes, I agree.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5!

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course i will!

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I hope you do not find my age to be a problem, and that i am in fact, mature.

In game usename: exdude122

why would you join our community?:to paly on a server that i dont have to worry about greifing

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?:i will build anything donate and watch for griefers

Did you agree to all the rules?:yes

To prove that you read all the rules, how many rules are there?:there are 5 rules

Will you be kind to our community:yes i will be kind to everyone

Is there anything else we need to no:none execept i would whatever i'm told to do when help is needed

i understand if you dont accept thanks for your time

In Game Username: Tsarce

Why would you join our community?: Looking for a new place to call home after the server I used to play on closed.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: If someone needs help building, mining, or even setting up machines, I'd be willing to help. Building and mining I can do for hours at a time and not get bothered, and I'm somewhat knowledgeable as to how machines should be set up.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five.

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Nope.

In Game Username: Fantasychef

Why would you join our community? My previous servers haven't gone so well, my last server i had an above quarry with signs stating what will happen, the quarry and all my items were removed because of the quarry, so i might as well move servers. This server looks trustful

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: If i get accepted i will set up a trading company (if you have some kind of currency i will set up a shop, if not a trading company) that can trade / sell items to customers

Do you agree on all of the rules?: yes i agree on the rules specified above

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are a total of five rules in text, but four contained inside the picture.

Will you be kind to our community?: As said above i will set up shop, being able to do deals that benefit Customers and sometimes myself also

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I'm very bad at computer craft which is ironic, as i want to be a software designer / engineer but i would like to improve my knowledge with this Mod. I am very well known with RP(Red power),BC( Build craft),IC2 (industrial craft) and have sound knowledge with EE (equivalent exchange)

In Game Username holamuch

Why would you join our community?: you dont have many banned items ^_^

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: i know lots of little details

Do you agree on all of the rules?: yes

Will you be kind to our community?: yes

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: nope

In Game Username: kailtyson23

Why would you join our community?: It has been very hard to find a good tekkit server that offers EE and or that does not have a hundred and one banned items. Most of the servers i have been on had EE but then later removed and that made me sad and the quest to find a new server began.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I could help in various ways. Some may be: Recruit, Build, Protect, and Donate. Other may be if i was promoted i could help the players on the server with problems and building.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes the seem very straight forward and simple

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are a total of five rules in all. But only four of them were in the picture.

Will you be kind to our community?: Yes i love helping other and solving problems.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Some last things would be: I love Rp2 and EE i am very handy in both. Also if you check my mcbans yes i have had problems in the past but those were i would say last year and before i haven't gotten in to trouble anytime soon that i know of. I would just like to find a good server i can invite my friends to and spend my money on :P.

In Game Username: Ayalfishey

Why would you join our community?: My old server shut down and im looking for a chilled server with some nice people

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: Ummmm im usually up for whatever although tbh my buildings dont look so fantastic XD im quite the mechanic though

Will you be kind to our community?: Id like to think so =P

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Red Birds dont fly backwards XD

In Game Username: ayeazell

Why would you join our community?: To build cool stuff.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: Advice on proper item usage, and cool build ideas. Sharing of computer craft programs. Will work gladly with others, I have skype to assist me with this.

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course, I would never stab anyone in the back.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: As stated earlier I have skype, and I would gladly join in on chat.

Accepted.

Sorry for the wait.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons