So long SonCraft. Requesting Close + Reason why.

Son588

5xnUf.jpg

"SonCraft, the new beginning has arrived!"

IP: 184.154.178.132:25591

24/7!

Thank you guys for applying for my server and having lots of fun.

I really enjoyed the whole fun of Tekkit, and how we enjoyed it.

ATM: We will be transferring to Minecraft 1.4.2, getting new plugins, and going to be better then before.

PLUS: I will start releasing my bukkit plugins I made before on the server.

(Remeber: We will be going back to tekkit some time, but not going to be very soon.)

If you would like to join the normal server, feel free to come on!

~Son588.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Username: My username is ghoward

Why would you join our community?: I dislike worrying about griefing and stealing 24/7 on open servers so I wish to join your whitelist community, simple as that.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I can give help on Industrialcraft mostly but I will try to help people with the other mods to the best of my knowledge.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes I agree

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are five rules

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I hope to be able to join your community

Thank you for your time

ign:kingarjun1

i would like to join the server because it looks like a good server

i would help in any community projects and i cant imagine you needing help

did you read the rules:yes there are 5 rules

i will be kind to the community

In Game Username: Bonesylol

Why would you join our community?: I have been playing singel player tekkit but want's to try out multiplayer.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I do not know what u need help with but i have played minecraft since alpha and would like to help whereever i can and whenever i can.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: The rules are standard and I think they are exactly what we need to keep the server playable, not dening to much but still keep it fun.

Will you be kind to our comunity?: Yes I will be awsome to other peoples that play an awsome game!!!

Anything you would like to tell us?: No because by the looks of it this server looks awsome :)

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?:

Will you be kind to our community?: The answer to this really hard question is 5 rules: Rule 1. Don't grief. If you think griefing is cool, it isn't. I've use to grief, but what it only got me into is trouble. Please, it's a bad thing to do!

Rule 2. Please, don't spam. It's really annoying, and it's just childish. This also includes no Caps lock!

Rule 3. Please respect all players, as this server is a gentilmen server, not a premature child house!

Rule 4. Don't think about using the banned items! (A list of them are below!)

Rule 5. Don't use hack clients, xray, or anything that gives you an advantage! We log if you xray or hack, just a FWI!

LoL i copied them xD

In Game Username: Mapler54

Why would you join our community?: I like playing Tekkit and not needing to worry about my buildings getting griefed or my stuff getting stolen.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I'm good with Redpower,Buildcraft,and ComputerCraft so I can help with those if needed.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes,always,forever!

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: There are 5 rules: No Griefing,No Spamming,Respect all players,No using banned items,and No using hack clients.

Will you be kind to our community?: Yes,of course,forever!

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I'm pretty fun and helpful to be around.I also have a lot of Minecraft and Tekkit experience.

In Game Username: afruitlesshippo

Why would you join our community?: I have played singleplayer tekkit/technic/custom mod packs for a year now and I'm getting bored of talking to myself

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I understand just about every aspect of tekkit there is to know, if anyone asked for help with their creation/machination I would be the guy to call

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Indeed

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5 :P

Will you be kind to our community?: Would I be kind to your community? I believe in a simple saying that says "treat other how you would like to be treated". The question you should ask is will the community love me back?

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I'm not good at computercraft, I have a great sense of humour and I aspire to be a officer in the Air Force (when I'm older of course)

In Game Username: rikbberkelder

Why would you join our community?: cause i want to play on servers with a nice community.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: i will help you in every way i can.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: yes, and i swear i will follow them.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: there are four rules

Will you be kind to our community?: yes.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: sorry if my grammar is not super because i am from holland.

In Game Username: GewoonBijAH

Why would you join our community?: It seems small, and nice!

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I can teach some mods, like ee, ic2, bc2 and redpower2, and will help build stuff if needed

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes, yes I do.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course :D

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: The answer to life, the universe and everything is 42.

In Game Username: IarAssassin

Why would you join our community?: As i need a server to build Yoshi's Island.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I can help with construction, as my OCD would kill me if its not perfect.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes why would apply if i didn't.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: Five

Will you be kind to our community?: Sure no one likes a dick(ok well some people).

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Mario smells like sewage.

In Game Username: Duncania_X

Why would you join our community?: i'd like to join a server in which i don't have to worry about being blown up, nuked and griefed all the time. furthermore the server has an appealing look to it and i thought why not attempt to join it.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: i have got a good eye in designing buildings, statues i have a large amount of experience with redpower, machines and equivalent exchange.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: i agree to the rules set out for the server.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5

Will you be kind to our community?: i will be kind provided people are kind to me,if not i will report them and request their removal.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: redpower ftw.

son588 if you have need of a moderator or just someone to keep an eye on people's building habits and general activity. Also i have past experience of moderation of overseeing things on a reasonable amount of servers. if you'd like to consider me for this position you could contact me on skype : duncania_X

if you think i'd be a reasonable moderator please talk to me on skype if not... add me on skype anyway :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons