So long SonCraft. Requesting Close + Reason why.

Son588

In Game Username: Lordgonk

Why would you join our community?: I want to be a part of a smaller sized tekkit server that does not limit gameplay substantially. The only way to implement almsot all items is through a whitelist and this server meets those criteria

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I will bring tekkit knowledge to those new to tekkit and be a helping hand in projects that require aid

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes, griefing is a nuisance on servers where it is banned. I agree with the banning of the items banned and the keeping of certain items banned on other servers.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5

Will you be kind to our community?: Of course, I always follow rules and act on how it might affect others

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: I has a good amount of tekkit and minecraft knowledge and always get along with a server community

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Username: Hidden_Paw.

Why would you join our community?: I have lots of trouble finding a friendly, Tekkit, fun server.

If you want to join, explain how you will help us, if help is needed?: I would provide machines if someone needs them, and would give any materials to anyone who would want them.

Do you agree on all of the rules?: Yes I do.

To prove that you read all of the rules, how many rules are there?: 5.

Will you be kind to our community?: yes I most certainly will.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: Not really, but I dont work well in an enviroment that has some people already taking the resources, so I always work in the wilderness

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons