Tekkit Computer God

Bill

I run a server that has around 4 - 6 people on it. We all help each other or live together. We have a area called Area 51 we just started and looking to have different rooms that show the machines and how they are doing. What i would like is someone who is good with computer craft and Ccsensors and like to join the server. The server is 24/7 and has 10 slots. Has little lag unless your in the nether and then you get a ton when u first go in and once your in for 2 minutes it cools down. Im looking to set up nuclear reactors, player sensors and so on. Please respond if you want to join. Must have skype!

I run a server that has around 4 - 6 people on it. We all help each other or live together. We have a area called Area 51 we just started and looking to have different rooms that show the machines and how they are doing. What i would like is someone who is good with computer craft and Ccsensors and like to join the server. The server is 24/7 and has 10 slots. Has little lag unless your in the nether and then you get a ton when u first go in and once your in for 2 minutes it cools down. Im looking to set up nuclear reactors, player sensors and so on. Please respond if you want to join. Must have skype!

Don't double post, especially with multiple topics. No one is going to help you if you don't do it correctly.

Theres a small scale rercruitment thread in this forum that fits pretty much perfectly

yeah, but this is pretty specialized, plus he's gotten plenty of harassment in the other thread and still made the effort to post it in the best place he could find.

would that thread have been acceptable? sure. I think this is fine too though since he's not just asking for anyone and everyone, but instead seeking a specific skillset.

that and I'm in a good mood at the moment.