.Exe launcher has stopped working - FIX!!!!

OG Chubs

Question

Launcher Version: 1.3.5

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium

Java Version: 1.7

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

Well i just wanted to post that i have found how to fix this problem, AFTER TWO DAYS. For some reason, the Technic Launcher .exe just stopped working out of nowhere for many windows 7/ vista users. What you have to do is this:

1. open up your start menu

2. in the search bar, type "%appdata%

3. Click on the "Roaming" Folder.

4. Delete The ".Technic Folder" (Note: YOU WILL LOSE ALL SAVED DATA)

5. Use Firefox to re-download the .Jar File from www.technicpack.net

6. Move the .Jar file from your "downloads" Folder onto your desktop.

7. PLAY!

I am sorry to say that you won't be able to use the .Exe launcher anymore but you SHOULD be able to use the .Jar file whenever. All the mods work with the .Jar folder as well, i have just tried them all.

Error Messages: CREDITS: me.

Error Log:

All I see in these forums is, someone asks for help, they get a sarcastic, arrogant or unhelpful response (usually from one of two people) they react angrily then get alienated and chastised until they give up looking for help. What a lovely forum.

All I see in these forums is, someone asks for help, they get a sarcastic, arrogant or unhelpful response (usually from one of two people) they react angrily then get alienated and chastised until they give up looking for help. What a lovely forum.

And your angry stalking posts are really a great help.

It is a lovely forum. I do not enjoy your sarcasm.

As much as you'd like to flatter yourself, I'd like to point out 2 things:

1: I am still having the errors I've been having for days, so surprise surprise, I am still looking for a solution.

2: There are very few threads you guys have not posted in, so its almost impossible to avoid your infuriating posts.

And your angry stalking posts are really a great help.

It is a lovely forum. I do not enjoy your sarcasm.

Ya he is going around to every post where someone didn't get help and posting this. I'm getting a good laugh. He even mentioned us by name in another one! :)

I am not, you two seem to spend your waking life on these forums, so you are impossible to avoid.

I am currently unemployed, and studying to take my nursing boards. I am sorry you think I am a lifeless troll. Maybe you should wait a few years, get some life experience, then tell us how to spend our free time.

I see what you're trying to do now, you have decided you don't like me, you would like to see me punished some more, so you are putting words into my mouth and trying to argue with me, knowing full well the admins will punish me for it.

I am not, you two seem to spend your waking life on these forums, so you are impossible to avoid.

I am in university and I have found that these forums are a great way to relieve stress so I tend to just keep them open when I am studying or working. Two monitors ftw.

EDIT: What words did I put in your mouth?

I am in university and I have found that these forums are a great way to relieve stress so I tend to just keep them open when I am studying or working. Two monitors ftw.

EDIT: What words did I put in your mouth?

How'd you manage to connect two monitors to that tiny little phone? And how on earth do you find power for them when you're sitting on a subway bench?