Jagpgman's Hunt For The Power Technic Adventure Map

japgman

Hello everybody I'm here today with my new map Japgman's Hunt For The Power. It is an open world custom map made without the use of MCedit, just plain NEI. It is new and DOES REQUIRE ZEPPELEN MOD and it could have some bugs and such. I also have tons of easter eggs hidden around the map like maybe on top of a mossy ruin....

Also If you do a let's play could you please send me a link.

Downloads: http://www.mediafire.com/?qwmylyf9dyiw4p2

ajKV0l.jpg

uwBx5l.jpg

SYJjol.jpg

I also have some challenges for you guys:

1: Find at least 3 Easter Eggs

2:Make dat' desert a forest!

3:Create a house using the equipment from the ship.

4:Escape the Ending Room.

5: Destroy the rest of the villages.

6. Launch an assault on the surrounding countryside in the castle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a way around using the zeppelin mod without using creative mode or anything of the sort without screwing up the map?

Possibly provide a link to the zeppelin download and a quick tutorial on how to get zeppelin mod working with everything else?

It looks really fun though, and I can't wait to try it out, I just want to make sure that everything will work properly!

I'd also be willing to do a Lets Play if you can help me set everything up :)

Is there a way around using the zeppelin mod without using creative mode or anything of the sort without screwing up the map?

Possibly provide a link to the zeppelin download and a quick tutorial on how to get zeppelin mod working with everything else?

It looks really fun though, and I can't wait to try it out, I just want to make sure that everything will work properly!

I'd also be willing to do a Lets Play if you can help me set everything up :)

Zeppelin is already technic pack so you dont have to worry about that just how to use it but it is quite simple.

• 2 weeks later...