Tekkit on PowerPC

Jaxkr

OK, if you are, it should be easy, just keep a backup. It isn't that hard, it's just comprehending what to do.

EDIT: I'm 12 and I have a stable setup going, it can't be that hard?

Well, based on your excellent English, you seem to be a pretty bright 12 year old. But I agree, it shouldn't be that difficult.

My computer is middle-high range and is compatible, I can PM you the specs. Also, thanks!

Price estimate is around $650. I got most of it as a gift.

Thanks. Could you post the specs and parts here, so anyone can benefit from it?

Thanks. Could you post the specs and parts here, so anyone can benefit from it?

Sure:

Motherboard: Intel DH67BL -- Works really well, but as it's designed for media centers it can't overclock, period.

Processor: Intel i5-2500 -- I'd recommend the K model, as it has better graphics and is overclockable, provided you don't use the above board, for only $11 extra.

Ram: 2x4GB of DDR3 1333 PNY RAM.

GFX card: EVGA nVidia GeForce 210 -- I'd suggest using the tonymac website on this one, the card is ancient, and only optimized for Lion, but the plus is that it doesn't require extra MultiBeast drivers, and it's cheap.

Case and PSU: You're on your own here, it's really not an issue as long as it is Micro-ATX compatible, and my PSU is 500 watt.

HDD/DVD drive: Anything that uses SATA, but the boot drive must not be advanced 4K, and under 1 TB storage space.

MultiBeast notes: Easybeast works fine, and for sound, use ALC892 without DSDT. You also should apply the FakeSMC and Patched AppleIntelCPU.kext 10.8. (Something like that.) Lastly, is the SSDT. It's in there somewhere, and when you find it, select i5. Also optional is SleepEnabler.kext. Google it.

Also, you need a copy of Mountain Lion. Buy it off the App Store, and if it's already there, delete it and redownload it. It is best to have the latest version.