How to stop world becoming corupt

There is a way to prevent the taint from spawning during the world generation, but you can still taint it yourself by using thaumcraft items alot. Alter the one line in the config file for thaumcraft for taint during spawn to be false and you'll be set.

There is a way to prevent the taint from spawning during the world generation, but you can still taint it yourself by using thaumcraft items alot. Alter the one line in the config file for thaumcraft for taint during spawn to be false and you'll be set.

What...?

My bad, I totally derped on that one. Sorry fellas. Now, time to be actually helpful! Making back ups will work as a band-aid but we really need to figure out what is corrupting the server in the first place. Do you host it yourself or does a hosting service do it for you? Also, have you installed anything on the server that maybe having conflicts with your already present mods?

My bad, I totally derped on that one. Sorry fellas. Now, time to be actually helpful! Making back ups will work as a band-aid but we really need to figure out what is corrupting the server in the first place. Do you host it yourself or does a hosting service do it for you? Also, have you installed anything on the server that maybe having conflicts with your already present mods?

im hosting it with a hosting company. i was making backups but every time it backed up it overwrites the previous backup.

i know what your on about when it says that minecraft ran out of memory rite? well all you do is in the luncher go to the options and and change the ram size if the game from 1000mg(1g) to 1500mg(1.5g's)thisll stop the game from running out of memory longer but when the game seems to begin to cuse unatral lag(lag that appears for no apearent reason even when you have the game on the lowest of low settings and cat stop it) just press 'esc' then 'save and quit to title' on the game then go back to it...if the game is still laging just save and quit again then re-open tekkit and the lag will go (tip:to stop about 20% of the lag change in the options the auto save to 30 mins if you have it on 2s then your game will last 10 mins aprox so before the 30min mark save and quit and close tekkit and re-open it cus the 30min mark is the lag spike of death).

p.s. sorry for the long reply also hope this helps.