If you could only have one...

NoobMiner84

It depends on what I want to do that day. I havent delved in Thaumcraft as much as I'd like to (dont wanna muck up my place!) but

Millenaire for questing/people that arent dependant on me completely for their survivial

MineColony for when I want to play "island survivors" (*even have a seed just for it, starts with 1 tree, some grass, and 1 stand of sugarcane on another smaller island)

Mo'Creatures because I love horses and like having more variety to the local fauna. Also want a herd of zebras. yaaaaay zebras!

So overall I'd say mocreatures because ore creatures. But it depends, really.

Redpower2, There just isn't much of a limit to it.

Thaumcraft is a very close second, mostly for the meteor boots and portals, not to mention seal combinations. It has a pretty solid set of end game goals though. With Redpower the limit really is just the user.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely Millenaire, it turns Minecraft into both an Adventure game AND an RTS, I love pitted villages against each other and watching the raids to see who is victorious.

Plus it make finding a home base for everyday Minecrafting easy.

Then there are the lonebuildings, these are fun, scary too like when you are minding your business chopping down a forest when out of the blue a pack of bandits swarm you and you have to defend yourself lol