I'm trying to make a modpack for my friends and I to play on YouTube and I can't figure out what the problem is. I watched a few videos on how to make them and followed it exactly. At first, I thought it was an updating issue between the launcher and the homepage, but when i went in to the modpack folder and changed what i needed to manually, it came up saying it couldn't find forge.

Here's the link to the modpack, as I made it hidden: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/deathswolfs-series-modpack

The version of it that will most likely come up is the codechickencore error, but i think this is just a refreshment issue.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

[09:41:22] [main/INFO]: Setting user: DeathsWolf
[09:41:23] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[09:41:24] [Twitch authenticator/ERROR]: Given twitch access token is invalid
[09:41:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Treecapitator, FMLFileResourcePack:Advanced Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:AnimationAPI, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Ars Magica 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Biomes O' Plenty, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Clienthax's ChocoCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Damage Indicators, FMLFileResourcePack:Draconic Evolution, FMLFileResourcePack:Equivalent Exchange 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:Hats, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Magical Crops, FMLFileResourcePack:Mekanism, FMLFileResourcePack:MekanismGenerators, FMLFileResourcePack:MekanismTools, FMLFileResourcePack:MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits, FMLFileResourcePack:Morph, FMLFileResourcePack:Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Sync, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
[09:41:29] [Client thread/WARN]: File arsmagica2:sounds/spell/loop/none.ogg does not exist, cannot add it to event arsmagica2:spell.loop.none
[09:41:30] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[09:41:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas
[09:41:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas
[09:42:51] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!