Creeper Mod?

Chasingu

Hey!

I am requesting help about Technic. I love playing Minecraft, even with monsters. However, I don't want to go into creating all this cool stuff, and then have a creeper to destroy it all. So, I was wondering if someone could help me with two things.

1. Find a mod that will allow me to just disable Creepers. I want all the other mobs.

2. Help find a way to add it into the Technic Pack.

Any help would be appreciated on this subject.

Thanks.

Hey!

I am requesting help about Technic. I love playing Minecraft, even with monsters. However, I don't want to go into creating all this cool stuff, and then have a creeper to destroy it all. So, I was wondering if someone could help me with two things.

1. Find a mod that will allow me to just disable Creepers. I want all the other mobs.

2. Help find a way to add it into the Technic Pack.

Any help would be appreciated on this subject.

Thanks.

You'll also want to turn off ogres then.

True warriors fear nothing, what i do is make a EE2 energy collector and get loads of obsidian then make an inpenetrable wall around my domain, no cowardice necessary! Also is it me or can ogres detect you through walls...

Between the creeper, and /all the explosive machines/, Ogre, spilt vis and reactors.. Creepers are a minor annoyance.

Well, other then the whole buggy armour deal.

Machines, vis, and reactors don't cause problems unless you're foolish or stupid, so you've really added nothing to the discussion. Creepers are actually less difficult than ogres, though, because you can kill a creeper before it destroys any blocks if you know it's there.