LogBlock/Hawkeye issues (Not the same idiot as before :/ )

YukiKitty

Question

Ok well I understand retarded team member Ushi forgot to read the rules before he posted. So while he's sitting off to the side having the rest of the team yell at him for being a dumba**, I'll make up a proper bug post....

Here we go:

Launcher/pack Version: 2.1.1

Operating System: Ubuntu server 11.04 x86_64

Version of Java: 1.7.0

Description of Problem: Both hawkeye and logblock are unable to record block placement, we've done some of our own testing but got nowhere. The truly odd thing is that EVERYTHING else is recorded just fine but not block-placement.

Error Messages: N/A (........we don't get one, just a perfectly fine looking console, it's weird.......)

Link to pastebin of log: N/A

Thanks for any help you can provide, and sorry if it just turns out to be us being idiots (Like Ushi!!!! XD )

12 answers to this question

you could use IZONE, it is good and i have had no problems with it, here is the link: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-sec-izone-v7-3-zone-protection-system-new-child-parent-system-new-flag-gamemode-1-2-3.54721/

In my using of IZONE i had no problems and works just fine with tekkit. Try it out, you can also set a whitelist for zones and set "flags" for zones.

No problem, also i would recommend dynmap, a cool tool. (hehe, that rhymed) But seriously, it is a cool plugin where a live map is available to view over the internet, you can chat into the game using it, also you can see what people say and can see a "thermal" image of the world, as well as a 3d like map, you can get it here:

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dynmap/

Damn iZone doesn't work for me, same problem as with the other plugins, is there anything you did to your server files, disabled a mod? Added some particular plugin, changed a config file? Because I understand these plugins work for some but not for others. And this is highly aggravating.