technic-france

iCore

Well he should speak English shouldn't him?

Anyway, I can translate

He is ''demanding'' authorisation to create the website of technic-france

Are you sure that you have that translated perfectly? I can see the root "demand" but words don't always come across languages perfectly.

And if you aren't right, you could have just been a dick to someone for no good reason.

S/He is not 'demanding', per se. The verb demander simply means "to ask". A better translation could be "I come to ask permission to crate a French Technic pack website."

Well he should speak English shouldn't he?

No. If this person is asking *in French* to make a *French-language* site for the Technic pack, then I would guess that they don't speak English that well, and believe that there is a big enough French-speaking audience for the Technic pack that it would be useful.

S/He is not 'demanding', per se. The verb demander simply means "to ask". A better translation could be "I come to ask permission to crate a French Technic pack website."

No. If this person is asking *in French* to make a *French-language* site for the Technic pack, then I would guess that they don't speak English that well, and believe that there is a big enough French-speaking audience for the Technic pack that it would be useful. Also, I fixed your post.

You fixed my post??

And I recognize that I have been a douchebag, I fixed my post myself :/

Also for the French guy:

Désolé d'être ignorant

You fixed my post??

I changed the "him" in the first sentence of the quote to "he". I was mildly insulted by that, especially as you were saying that OP should speak English, but were doing it slightly wrong yourself.

I'll take it out now. I, too, was something of an arse.

L'autorisation est refusée. You are not affiliated with our team so it would be useless to make and maintain a website. If you would like to read a website in a different language, you can paste the sites link into google translate and tell it what language.

L'autorisation est refusée. You are not affiliated with our team so it would be useless to make and maintain a website. If you would like to read a website in a different language, you can paste the sites link into google translate and tell it what language.

But what if he just translated the websites and the posts you guys put onto it? You don't need to be in the team for that ???

But what if he just translated the websites and the posts you guys put onto it? You don't need to be in the team for that ???

I think we figure he meant more along the lines of something like technicpack.fr or some form of site for french technic users and not just a translation of the official site.