Deployer Problem

The cause is that deployers with buckets simply dont work on tanks. Don't know what to tell you. Some BC/RP conflict.

Instead, use a block called a "liquid unloader" which will have a slot for a bucket that you can supply with tubes or whatever, and it will interface with tanks. A "liquid loader" will get the liquid back out again.

The cause is that deployers with buckets simply dont work on tanks. Don't know what to tell you. Some BC/RP conflict.

Instead, use a block called a "liquid unloader" which will have a slot for a bucket that you can supply with tubes or whatever, and it will interface with tanks. A "liquid loader" will get the liquid back out again.

It's weird how that is because i got the design from sjin and sips tekkit series where they use deployers to fill buckets from tanks and that is 1 version behind. Liquid loaders are unfortunately way too slow to be able to use efficiently(60 seconds) to transport lava buckets from the nether to a geothermal generator in the overworld. Is there any way to put the lava from a pump on the ground then?

A deployer works fine for me gav, its how I got my nether lavacell gen made.

But I have tank->deployer->filter (with lava bucket in it) and it pulls it out of the deplyer ok.

Try pulling the bucket out with a filter (not transposer, it will pull your empty ones too)

A deployer works fine for me gav, its how I got my nether lavacell gen made.

But I have tank->deployer->filter (with lava bucket in it) and it pulls it out of the deplyer ok.

Try pulling the bucket out with a filter (not transposer, it will pull your empty ones too)

It's not the pulling out that's the problem, i know how to do that but it's the filling of the bucket that doesn't work (the deployer won't do anything with the bucket).

Edit: I was thinking of putting a RedPower pump and put the lava on the ground and then get the lava from the ground with a deployer. But how would i get blutricity down into the nether? I'm not really used to RedPower yet.

Try a different side of the tank?

I seem to remember when I made mine, I had to fiddle with it..i THINK moving my deployer to a diffident side fixed it. its been so long, and I had so many steps to figure out I cant remember what the cause I had was. But mine wouldn't fill buckets either to start with.

Buckets and tanks and deployers never worked for me either. I do vaguely remember that maybe tin cells work in a deployer on a tank? Not sure about that. Anyway, I might have been doing something wrong, if it works for warlock.

It's weird how that is because i got the design from sjin and sips tekkit series where they use deployers to fill buckets from tanks and that is 1 version behind. Liquid loaders are unfortunately way too slow to be able to use efficiently(60 seconds) to transport lava buckets from the nether to a geothermal generator in the overworld. Is there any way to put the lava from a pump on the ground then?

Liquid loaders and unloaders can handle 1 bucket per second, not 60 seconds. Yes, it is slower than a deployer with a 0.3 second timer, but not that much slower. Certainly enough for a LOT of geothermals.

Buckets and tanks and deployers never worked for me either. I do vaguely remember that maybe tin cells work in a deployer on a tank? Not sure about that. Anyway, I might have been doing something wrong, if it works for warlock.

Liquid loaders and unloaders can handle 1 bucket per second, not 60 seconds. Yes, it is slower than a deployer with a 0.3 second timer, but not that much slower. Certainly enough for a LOT of geothermals.

Is there a way to automatically fill up the Liquid Unloader with buckets?

Is there a way to automatically fill up the Liquid Unloader with buckets?

Yes, just use tubes like any other container. There is a slot for buckets (it has a little shadow of a bucket icon). You will need a filter to discriminate between filled and unfilled buckets.

Yes, just use tubes like any other container. There is a slot for buckets (it has a little shadow of a bucket icon). You will need a filter to discriminate between filled and unfilled buckets.

What side is the bucket input? Buckets disappear if i send them into the unloader.

Edit: nvm BC pipes are just awful. :P

I'm not sure, but this might be a specific redpower nerf.

With the newer port of redpower, the server can set specific items to not work in deployers.

This is to force you to use other methods, like the one you are using, instead of deployers.

This should mean that the original setup should work on single player.

Again, I'm not completely sure about this, I would like confirmation if it does indeed work on ssp.