[1.2.9g] The Final Project [Tekkit Legends Server[

Hello,

My name is Aldriik711. I am a new server owner. I have just recently finished setting up the core of a Tekkit Legendsserver. There are of course still some kinks to work out. 1 for example being the setup of a properly working Random Teleport command for new and regular users. However, the entire core gameplay is ready for public access!! The server is up 24/7!!

There are some Basic Rules:

No PVP No Grief No Raid.

No Floating Trees or One Block Towers.

Keep the world natural looking.

If you use a quarry then cover the hole.

Chunk Loaders and Ender Pumps BANNED!

Other items are fine as long as they are not used to bypass claims.

Be Respectful and Polite

Do Not Ask For OP or Items.

These rules are enforced and violators will be subject to jail, mute or possibly ban depending on the offense.

No Whitelist Currently But will be Soon. Come claim your Place!

Members that fit will be given whitelist.

I Look Forward to seeing you in game!!

IP: 192.99.21.120:25803

• Similar Content

• By bradleybrand
      I am asking on behalf of my friend with autism.
      So we downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the official website, installed and ran. It experienced issues download/installing the latest version of Minecraft.
      Luckily, from my computer, I backed up the need Minecraft files into a .zip file and shared that with him. Vanilla Minecraft works and runs.
      From there, went on Technic Launcher. Vanilla Minecraft won't download and install. Neither will my modpack.
      His Technic Launcher has an issue actually downloading and installing modpacks. Even the official ones.
      ---
      We have turned firewall off. We have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft Launcher. We have deleted Minecraft and Technic files from %appdata%, as well as using CCleaner to remove any extras. We have uninstalled 64-bit Java and redownloaded and reinstalled 64-bit Java. ---
      What could be a possible fix for this issue?
      Has anyone else experienced such an issue?
    • By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By Capio13
      A journey with next to no end!
       Modpack link:https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/edges-of-infinity.1770571
      Discord link:https://discord.gg/uCscFpNNkk
      Welcome to the Edge of Infinity, impossible you might think, but when you step into our modpack, it will seem all too real. Enjoy adventuring in the overworld finding unique biomes, dungeons, or go down below into the Nether which is more vibrant than ever, even The End is much more involved now.

But The End isn't the end of the story, enjoy going to whole new dimensions, becoming a master at a certain skill, or even just becoming familiar with your class, which includes custom skills and spells for you to experiment with!
      This is a modpack for those people who feel tired of always hitting the endgame of modpacks and getting bored with them, but also don't have a lot of processing power for those huge kitchen sink modpacks.
      This includes famous mods such as Ice and Fire, Doomlike Dungeons, DivineRpg, and even AoA(Nevermine)!
      This modpack was also designed to help encourage exploration with mods such as Dungeontactics, Journeymap, and even Enchantingplus to disenchant all the items you find to make your current gear even better with unique enchantments!
      The main highlight of this modpack is the class system introduced by MKultra! Which lets you play classes such as being a Druid, a ranger, or even a nether mage! There are even more classes to play as and explore during your time exploring the realms!
      We have a full list of mods on the modpack listing above, and we even have a discord where you can report bugs and suggest features to be featured in future updates!
    • By RehabcZ
      Hi, I have small problem with Essentials Essentials-2.11.1 on MCPC+ 1.5.2 mcpc-plus-1.5.2-R1.1-forge738-B653 that i downloaded from mcmirror.io.
      When i execute some command in console or like a player it gives me exception.
      [WARNING] Unexpected exception while parsing console command "ban" org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'ban' in plugin Essentials v2.11.1 at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:189) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:555) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:538) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:364) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:321) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:732) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:614) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommandEssentials(Essentials.java:339) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommand(Essentials.java:330) at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ... 8 more I have already disabled custom-class-loader due to not loading plugins at all.
      Other plugins like WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, Vault works fine.
      This is what i found during loading server 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Essentials v2.11.1 (Is it up to date?) java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder.build(Lcom/google/common/cache/CacheLoader;)Lcom/google/common/cache/Cache; at com.earth2me.essentials.UserMap.<init>(UserMap.java:19) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onEnable(Essentials.java:178) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:384) at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:383) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:303) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:285) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71243_i(MinecraftServer.java:479) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:445) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:385) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:214) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:588) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsSpawn] Enabling EssentialsSpawn v2.11.1 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsChat] Enabling EssentialsChat v2.11.1  
      mcpc.yml bukkit.yml
    • By aron9forever
      Hello, so i have been building on my tekkit classic map and while i was building, minecraft crashed with "Saving Chunks" screen. When i went to rejoin, it said "Simulating the world for a bit.." and after that "Saving chunks" and white screen.
      My techniclauncher log:
      https://privatebin.net/?e3752af48fe736a1#873mR1KLxx8hPqXt
      ______
      I FIXED IT! THE ISSUE WAS THAT I HAD SOME BROKEN ENERGY TELEPORTERS!
      if i remember correctly, i made this before the game crashed. https://prnt.sc/tk5lq4