Installing Texture Pack for Tekkit

Lisa Marie

Hey, so I want a texture pack for Tekkit, and I already know how to install one for vanilla minecraft, and I found a pack that I like. Now, since there are a bunch of mods in Tekkit aleady, what patches do I need to make sure I have in order to not have missing textures or mismatched textures?

I'm looking at the PureBDCraft pack and I use both Mac and Windows (if that matters).

Neither of these posts help me... Perhaps I should explain better.

There are several pack patches on the bdcraft site that will add the tekkit textures to the original pack. Just search the site for it and it should give you installation instructions too.

I understand that there are pack patches listed on the site, as well as installation instructions. I do know how to read and follow instructions, and if al else fails, I have someone who can help me install these things.

Because there are so many different mods in Tekkit, not just Industrial Crafts (which IS a listed patch on the BDCraft site) but other mods as well. My concern is that I wont have the required textures for each mod that come with Tekkit. I don't know every single mod that comes with Tekkit however, so one, I need a list of the mods, or directions to where I can find them, and two, where I can find all the patches for the BDCraft pack for said mods so I dont have mismatched textures.

[shameless plug for lazdude] Sphax is childish, why not use John Smith? [/spfl]

Because I don't wanna effin use John Smith. If I wanted to, this thread would be about finding the proper patches for John Smith as opposed to Sphax. So next time, don't offer something to me unless I ask for suggestions, cause I clearly stated that I found the texture pack that I want to use.

OK, first off, if you don't know how to follow the instructions, then find a friend, family member, or someone else who can help you because we can't hold your hand. Second, the hostility is unnecessary and unwarranted and will make people who are trying to help you leave you in the dark.

My apologies for the hostility. I was annoyed that it was suggested that I use something that I clearly didn't want to use.

As stated before, if I can't manage installation, I have someone who can help me, so that's not a problem.

On their site, there is a patch that says IC2 Mod under the list of patches, so obviously I need that one. Either way, this thread can be closed now cause I found what I needed elsewhere.

My apologies for the hostility. I was annoyed that it was suggested that I use something that I clearly didn't want to use.

As stated before, if I can't manage installation, I have someone who can help me, so that's not a problem.

On their site, there is a patch that says IC2 Mod under the list of patches, so obviously I need that one. Either way, this thread can be closed now cause I found what I needed elsewhere.

Check out the scribble parlour section, it has fully patched sphax somewhere.

You don't need to install a bunch of patches, as long as you download a texture pack from this forum. I'm pretty sure every single texture pack here has every patch in one download, to save you the hassle.

You don't need to install a bunch of patches, as long as you download a texture pack from this forum. I'm pretty sure every single texture pack here has every patch in one download, to save you the hassle.

Apart from the never-to-be-finished DokuCraft, but they don't host the patch here.

EDIT: The whole shameless plug thing was kind of making fun of lazdude.

That's what I was trying to say to begin with. There are several compilations that people have made of the individual parts, you just have to look for them.

I was actually on their support forum, and there were so many mentions of Tekkit that it got confusing. Most of what I found are still incomplete. I do believe that I found one here that is complete.

Probably. I suggest looking for the Optifine held blocks patch, because without that, it doesn't work correctly.