When is tekkit updating to minecraft 1.3.2?

Minecraft is about to be 1.4.2 tomorrow and tekkit still isn't updated? All the mods are updated now so why hasn't it updated. If there is a problem about trying to update tekkit can you please keep everyone informed. I would really like to know about the progress with tekkit. For instance what kind of time it will update and what problems you are having so that way I can know this is still an on going project. I am not moaning about it not updating I am just wondering if it will ever update. It is very important to keep people informed!

Regards Crazy

Minecraft is about to be 1.4.2 tomorrow and tekkit still isn't updated? All the mods are updated now so why hasn't it updated. If there is a problem about trying to update tekkit can you please keep everyone informed. I would really like to know about the progress with tekkit. For instance what kind of time it will update and what problems you are having so that way I can know this is still an on going project. I am not moaning about it not updating I am just wondering if it will ever update. It is very important to keep people informed!

Regards Crazy

Never Not anytime soon. Don't sign your posts.