hello

nik2698

Dude, stop hating! English isn't my first language! Geez... Also, I heard the ic2 developer said ic2 won't be allowed? Is that true?

I fixed that for you so other people can actually read that. Now, if you would do any kind of research on your own, you'd find on the IC2 forums that they are trying to get packs that don't follow their TOS to stop using it. Google and the search bar won't bite you.

dude stop hating srsly!!!!!!!! i alrdy said im not america! also i have anothr question: how do i craft mistcraft books? i see them on a direwulf episod...

Oh well since you are not america, I will help you. You need to ... Then make sure to ... or else your world will be broken. After that use the ... that you crafted to open the book and then type ... to travel to another dimension.

:bang: Some people just don't learn. Tell you what, try using Google translate to translate from your native language, then paste the results here so it doesn't look like you slammed your head into the keyboard and hit post.

whether tekkitissä mistcraftia? the desire to know the answers to the recession voikko me reply soon ... have to go to bed???

I know, up in Canada we're pretty bitter. It's not fair that only Americans get to use spell checkers. We're so close common Amercia! Let us borrow one just for a bit!

They might not work because of the cold weather we always get! I know that when I renovated the igloo all my other appliances stopped working...