Sign in to follow this  
SeanCain

[3.1.2]Simply Tekkit[PVE][20 Slots][Grief Prevention][Population Density][24/7]This isn't easy-mode.

sorry, idont mean to complain but the server keep going down and its pointless to play on youre server. Its to bad because i spent many nights building lots of stuff.

I am willing to donate if thats what it takes to keep the server stable but im not shore that will help so i am sorry.

sorry, idont mean to complain but the server keep going down and its pointless to play on youre server. Its to bad because i spent many nights building lots of stuff.

I am willing to donate if thats what it takes to keep the server stable but im not shore that will help so i am sorry.

Are you sure you're on the right server? We haven't gone down in a little over a week. We have had a few problems with lag over the last couple days, but it wasn't anything game-breaking. I'm sorry you had a bad time on the server. :(

Mining lasers have been unbanned! However, if a player is caught purposefully trying to kill someone with one, they will be instantly banned. This is your only warning. I hope you see this. :)