i dont understand

nik2698

I would?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$@@@@@@@@@@@##########..................

but it's a really scary looking bug, like black widow times 10%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

it's just staring at me?!?!?1?1?1?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! and moving its mandibles hungrily.......................................................

Is today ineligible day? I've now seen a couple of posts which have me completely baffled.

I'm guessing he's posted something and it's been deleted. Is that right?

in·el·i·gi·ble

adjective /ˈinˈeləjəbəl/ 

1.Legally or officially unable to be considered for a position or benefit

- they wereineligible for jury duty

2.Not suitable or desirable, esp. as a marriage partner

- as a son-in-law he was quite ineligible

un·in·tel·li·gi·ble

adjective /ˌəninˈteləjəbəl/ 

1.Impossible to understand

Is today ineligible day? I've now seen a couple of posts which have me completely baffled.

I'm guessing he's posted something and it's been deleted. Is that right?

Ineligible means 'officially unable to be considered for a position.' I believe you meant to say illegible, which means 'not clear enough to be read.'

In other news, i sow a huje mawth last nite and it was al liek rawr and i wuz all liek noep and i hit it wit a fly sweater.

No, it looks like Nik went outside, into the sun, to go find a Truffela tree for his Thneed (which got deleted?). Or maybe he is complaining about how all the Truffela trees got deleted. Anyways, Nik2698, you need to go visit the Once-ler. He lives at the far end of town where the Grickle-Grass grows, and the wind smells slow and sour when it blows, and no birds ever sing, excepting old crows on the street of the Lifted Lorax. Ask him. He knows.

No, it looks like Nik went outside, into the sun, to go find a Truffela tree for his Thneed (which got deleted?). Or maybe he is complaining about how all the Truffela trees got deleted. Anyways, Nik2698, you need to go visit the Once-ler. He lives at the far end of town where the Grickle-Grass grows, and the wind smells slow and sour when it blows, and no birds ever sing, excepting old crows on the street of the Lifted Lorax. Ask him. He knows.

I think you are really on to something here.