How many Times Do your Cows Moo In A Hour?

Moo Cow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not turn this to a thread about religion, but I don't care about the feelings of people if they stem from belief in supernatural bullshit.

Maybe a joke about MOOses to offend people all around?

Maybe... let's make a joke about Cowsus, to have yourself killed next time you visit the US. Lol...

Let's not turn this to a thread about religion, but I don't care about the feelings of people if they stem from belief in supernatural bullshit.

Maybe a joke about MOOses to offend people all around?

This is just as bad as fundamentalists hating people because they aren't the same religion and I take offense to it (even if I am not religious). I would cool it before you really offend someone.

This is just as bad as fundamentalists hating people because they aren't the same religion and I take offense to it (even if I am not religious). I would cool it before you really offend someone.

Actually, Moses is an important person in three of the main religions in the western part of the world, so it's quite logical he picked Moses. Was it smart? Let's use an overused Latin quote "errare humanum est"

(Was it smart of me to offend religious Americans, no. Reason I didn't edit is complicated... and irrelevant. This is btw, to prevent me being accused of hypocrisy, lol)

The lack of knowledge led to people creating gods to explain stuff. Now we have lots of answers, and not offending people who are ignorant enough to still believe in supernatural beings won't get us anywhere. Humanity as a whole needs to cut the crap with all this religion bullshit if we want to continue developing.

Actually, Moses is an important person in three of the main religions in the western part of the world, so it's quite logical he picked Moses. Was it smart? Let's use an overused Latin quote "errare humanum est"

(Was it smart of me to offend religious Americans, no. Reason I didn't edit is complicated... and irrelevant. This is btw, to prevent me being accused of hypocrisy, lol)

My comment wasn't directed at you. And I don't think this topic will turn out well so I won't be back.