Infinite Lava [nether]

Hito

Hey,

first. Sorry for my bad English :D

I got a problem with my Lava-machine it Works perfektly in my Singelplayer World.

But in my server dont work the Deployer, i put Buckets inside but they dont fill with Lava if i Trigger it.

Rightclick on the Tank filled with lava works but the Deployer wont o:

It is a Bug?

Anyone got a better system? i used Pumps for lava they filled in Tanks->Deployer fill buckets with lava, filter and pipes transport to enderchest o:

I dont really know a other System, Tutorial would be great xD

Guest Ysharma

use a pump to put lava in a small 1*1*1 area, deploy the lava into cells (you will need to power the rp deployer with a vanilla inverter,a redstone torch attached to the side of a block) and then put the cells into an ender chest.

An easier way is to have a ender chest with a filter with a lava bucket so it pulls the out and then a tube going to your generators ant the end of your gens you have a retriever with empty bucket so that it removes them and more tubes to send it back to the ender Chest in the nether. In the nether you have the same ender filter setup but with a empty bucket in the filter a build craft pump to put lava into the tanks and a deployed to grab lava from the tanks. That way you don't waste tin and after about 40 buckets the lava system has paid for itself.

Your problem may be that the server you are on has disabled the lava bucket item use, or even specifically prevented deployers from deploying lava.

Anyway, my personal favourite method of getting infinite lava is just to condense Lava Cells. 128 emc each seems way too low for them.

Guest Ysharma

Did you use a vanilla invertor to supply redstone power to the deployer so it can take cells? Are you not using tanks? If you said no to any of these look aboce

I have the same Problem on my Server.

Everything works i can deploy (on the Underground) and take (from tanks) lava in the "Upper World" but can't take Lava from Tanks, and i haven't got any Plugins install the restrict the use of Buckets in any way... (WorldEdit,SafeExplosions,CommandBook,OpenINV)

Any Help?

Guest Ysharma

not exactly what im talking about, but very similar, the only modification is that you fill the deployer with cells instead of buckets and power is like this

-----=redstone wire

D=deployer

X=generic block

I= redstone torch

-----XI D

^

note that this redstone torch is mounted on the side of the generic block, not put next to it