Technic 6 Let's Play

TruGamiing

Hi Guys, My name is Tru I've got my own youtube channel called TruGamiingHD and I'm soon starting a let's play. But there's a few problems. 1 I would like to do the let's play with someone and the 2nd is that my laptop for some reason cannot handle the server. So this is why I posted this. I would like to offer all of you a chance to be in a lets play with me but you will need to fill out a form and post it below as a reply here is the template:

==========================================================================

IGN (InGameName):

Can Host Server:

Mic:

Experienced Minecraft or Technic Player:

A few reasons why I should choose you:

What area for instance Australia:

Copy that template fill it out and either post it below or email me. For a better chance subscribe to youtube.com/TruGamiingHD

Thanks Guys :D,

Tru

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST. SINGING UP TO HOCK YOUR EMPTY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND NOT EVEN THE DECENCY TO READ THE RULES BEFORE DOING SO IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

It is late and I am bored/out of my right mind so I am going to fill this out for the heck of it.

IGN (InGameName): linkthegamer, actually It's pretty much that on every game or service I join

Skype: I will PM that if needed, don't want Kakermix calling me asking where his money is at.

Can Host Server: Yes, Hamachi (Can't figure out how to set up a server on the university network)

Mic: One of those shitty built in ones.

Experienced Minecraft or Technic Player: Played Minecraft since November 10th 2010 or so (I bought an Alpha account) and learning Technic/Tekkit.

A few reasons why I should choose you: I still remember a bit about how to use bukkit, I have a green "thing" (i know what it is but i want to leave it ambiguous cause it is funner that way) for an avatar, I actually know what port forwarding is and how to do it on my home network (but not the campus one.), I can use Boolean Searching on Google, and obivously can operate Hamachi somewhat.

What area (for instance Australia): USA, the southern part, where we drink MickyDs Sweet tea and watch NASCAR (which I actually don't do, no offense to anyone else in the southern US)

You should change that from reading:

What area for instance Australia: to What area (for instance Australia): and also

Experienced Minecraft or Technic Player to Experienced Minecraft or Tekkit Player

Technic DOES NOT support SMP and thus you will have to LP that by yourself.

Don't sign your post, it is one of the stupidest things you can do here (the other is owe kakermix money).

• Forum Administrators

IGN: IiceWwolf

Can host Server: no u

Mic: yeeeaaaaaahhh buddy

Experienced Minecraft or Technic Player: what

A few reasons why I should choose you: I'm KIND of a big deal around here

What area for instance Australia: i know a guy who used to live there and he is a bit of a wet noodle. He's a gas though, a real hoot (toot)

Thanks!!!!

- Kak

IGN (InGameName):

Cheapshotte

Can do

Can Host Server:

I have the pawnage server

Mic:

I have 2

Experienced Minecraft or Technic Player:

I draw the graphics for that!!

A few reasons why I should choose you:

Cause I draw the creepers with the tools in teh butts

What area for instance Australia:

CamelCase

IGN (InGameName): CakerMix21

Can Host Server: my brother can do it suld he fill out a form 2? i want to do the voices like simon diggy hole!

Mic: what is mic???!

Experienced Minecraft or Technic Player: i love minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

A few reasons why I should choose you: i am very brave and i have good ideas i bilt a adventar map an sent 2 yogscast they will propaply use i can make opartunities

What area for instance Australia: i don wan 2 tell

~Chep

• 7 months later...

IGN Noneofyourbusiness

Can host server: Does a toaster work too?

Experienced minecraft player: Dirt shacks disgust me already. Proof enough?

A reason why you should choose me: because science.

Area: Middle of a crappy place.

~Mr Bush

EDIT: Now I forgot the goddamned rule to look at the last post date. I suck.