In need of someone to take over server hosting and running...

joeSHMO8347

I own/operate a server known as Tekkit-love, and i need someone to take care of all of the day-to-day stuff as well as hosting it on your pc or a hosting site such as Tekkit Hosts (currently running it here). I can't find good staff and a lot of my regulars have gone back to school or started doing something else. BUT, I have some folks that are still on a lot and i want them to be able to still hang out together and finish their massive builds. My work schedule does not let me run the server to it's peak, and there has to be someone cool and very conscious of of others thoughts and ideas, not being a jerk basically. If you can take this on and take care of my ppl, let me know. PM me for more information. here's a link to the current Technic Forums post: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-tekkit-love-pvp-52-whitelisted-lwc-and-logblock-no-ee-no-nukes-a-pimps-paradise.27047/page-2

I need someone to take care of all of the day-to-day stuff as well as hosting it on your pc

The moment that happens you dont "Own" the server anymore! since the guy you "might" find will pay the bills, run and manage the server and do everything a owner must do.

Hidden

On a minecraft server we faced the same problem, luckily we found a server host willing to take all of our players and current staff! (Although not the map.)

If you want a small dedicated server (but with plenty of power, so no lag) to migrate to, I can recommend one with a range of players from school, uni and full-time work. The server owner is more than capable and the friendly staff are readily available from US and UK timezones.

No items are banned and no map limits allow for unlimited possibilities. There is one player town with a variety of competing factories, or head out into the wilderness where most players have set up there complexes in small groups or as individuals. Grief protection and quick application process means everything is safe too.

If you want to check out our lively (to say the least) forum here is the url: paradise-minecraft.co.uk/forum

And our tekkit server IP is: pt.pardise-minecraft.co.uk: 25563

The spawn location is in the middle of nowhere, but ask any of our close community and they'll guide you to civilisation if you want.

Good luck, I hope you find a good server host, even if for some strange reason you don't want to come to Paradise. ;)

The moment that happens you dont "Own" the server anymore! since the guy you "might" find will pay the bills, run and manage the server and do everything a owner must do.

I am basically giving the reins of owning/operating to whoever might want to do so. I will no longer have any part of running it. My schedule is not suitable for running a server anymore, and giving it to someone will give them an opportunity to have an established player base as well as a map that is already set up and still very full of resources. If you're interested PM me.