Essentials

Little admin tip, type /ver in game and use that information to pick which version of a plugin to get. Tekkit 2.1.1 is craftbukkit 1.1 r4, so if you look at files on bukkitdev on the plugin page. You may be able to use newer versions of some plugins, but start with the right versions, for craftbukkit 1.1 r4 in this case,get all your plugins installed server log error free, then try the newer versions one at a time, checking the log and plugin functionality each time.

Little admin tip, type /ver in game and use that information to pick which version of a plugin to get. Tekkit 2.1.1 is craftbukkit 1.1 r4, so if you look at files on bukkitdev on the plugin page. You may be able to use newer versions of some plugins, but start with the right versions, for craftbukkit 1.1 r4 in this case,get all your plugins installed server log error free, then try the newer versions one at a time, checking the log and plugin functionality each time.

Thank you, I'll try that out.

I have Essentials working just fine. Everything seems to work. What isn't working for you?

Nothing is working at all, it just says it's in emergency mode or something like that. I didn't look much into it afterward, I just deleted it and put my server back online.