Jump to content

[3.1.2] Geocrafting [PvE][22 slots][WorldGuard, LWC, Bookworm] Discover your world


Recommended Posts

Posted

►IGN:Kyplar

►Age:15

►Time Zone: CST (Central Standard Time)

►Time usually on: Weekdays: Anywhere from 3:15 p.m. to about 9:00 p.m.

Weekends:
Anytime except late Sunday evening.

►What is geocaching? Geocaching is a popular pastime in which one uses a GPS, compass, or map to find hidden capsules. When a person finds one such cache, they must log their find on the notepad inside, and leave something inside for the next person.

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

►IGN: alanh1987

►Age: 25

►Time Zone:uk london

►Time usually on: anytime really (full time dad)

►What is geocaching? hunting down stuff other people has hidden using gps etc

Posted

►IGN:breakingyogibeat

►Age:14

►Time Zone:uk

►Time usually on:3:30pm onwards

►What is geocaching?hunting down stuff other people has hidden using gps etc

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

►IGN: babbaj20

►Age:13

►Time Zone: EST

►Time usually on: Around 6:00pm

►What is geocaching? In short; scavenger humt

  • 2 months later...
Posted

►IGN: NSUFC , im an ADMIN on other popular sites and i have built the whole spawn and PvP arena's as well as other things i hope you like me and i hope i can create some awesome builds :)

►Age: 15

►Time Zone:GMT

►Time usually on: weekdays 3:45-10:00 weekends and holidays most of the day

►What is geocaching? Basically, you find hidden "boxes" and sign your name. You take one item and replace it with another (usually of equal value). GPS/Phones are often used to help find them because they're usually well hidden. I've been geocaching before. :') I'm guessing in game it'd be a similar concept.

Posted

►IGN: AdellRazh

►Age: 19

►Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time

►Time usually on: I'll be honest, it varies wildly. Usually Midday onwards PST.

►What is geocaching?: Take a box. Dump it, somewhere in the world that you think would be cool for others to see. Tell someone else to go there. Think, hey, that's a rather neat idea. Start a website. Realise there is already a website for geocaching. Join it. ???. Profit.

And then a movement happened.

Posted

►IGN: arallak

►Age: 31

►Time Zone: UTC/GMT -3 hours

►Time usually on: I'm online pretty much all day ... In particular overnight.

►What is geocaching? A service in which you hunt chests using GPS or smartphone.

Posted

IGN: Danveme

►Age: 16

►Time Zone: UTC/GMT -7 hours

►Time usually on: 2-5 all days

►What is geocaching? Finding objects through gps and leaving a momento for someone else to find and have fun doing. I love geocaching!

Posted

►IGN: kaelenb6

►Age: 13

►Time Zone: mountain time ( canada and us)

►Time usually on: 4-6

►What is geocaching? its when you walk around with a gps and find things hidden. you take one thing and put somthing back

  • 3 months later...
Posted

►IGN: mega_power11

►Age: 13

►Time Zone: Central Time (U.S.)

►Time usually on: 7-10 pm

►What is geocaching : An amazing, worldwide clue hunt. So much fun doing this!!! Now introduced to Minecraft!

►Language: English and Pig Latin

►Why you should accept me into your server: I love to tinker, adventure, and make new friends! I am totally mature and respect other's creations. I love to help other people that need it. I can catch on to new things very quickly.

Adieu. (farewell)

Announcements

  • Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons



×
×
  • Create New...