I Don't Feel Like Updating Tekkit To 1.4

nuclearPS

I saw the 1.4 update and I thghout to myself how it will look like if it will be in tekkit and then I just not feeled right that tekkit will be updated to 1.4 beacuse the combination of what in tekkit now and what in 1.4 now seems to me opposing which other beacuse 1.4 became more mystical and tekkit is more Hi-Tech things and stuf.

What do you think about that?

Get over your self and just disable that shit. I hate magic and guess what I fuckin' love technic. Don't use it or if you run a server do what everyone else does and disable what you don't like. You are in control so don't shit the bed and complain about your magical turds.

• 3 weeks later...

Get over your self and just disable that shit. I hate magic and guess what I fuckin' love technic. Don't use it or if you run a server do what everyone else does and disable what you don't like. You are in control so don't shit the bed and complain about your magical turds.

language

language

yeah, he used a language. it's pretty clearly english.

this isn't kindergarten motherfucker, you don't need to be going around posting shit like, "language", like you're people's overbearing mother. not to mention this is almost half a month old, as Jay? pointed out.