Roadwolf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Your Minecraft username. Torhfox
  2. Your age. 18
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). Scotland
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? I'm not really bothered about the starting biome I can work where ever.
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. Chilled out, friendly, hoping to learn more about tekkit, if accepted I would hope to work with the Arcadian and another guy called Hog Henk, Thanks :)

1. Goofyschooler
  2. 16
  3. WA USA
  4. Ravines, they seem to give me what I need Biome? Forest not snow snow makes me angry... diamond <3 it cant have enough
  5. IC2 then EE then Buildcraft, then go 20k from spawn and make a quarry base :) have a nice house help others with their experiments and ideas cant stop helping :) played tekkit for 2 years.

1. Your Minecraft username. FusionLick
  2. Your age.24
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). Southampton
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Swamp, trees(any)
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I like playing in friendly tekkit servers and creating cool working structure's.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Your Minecraft username. chanman538
  2. Your age.17
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). New York City
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Forest/Plains, plentiful caves and rubber trees for resources
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I usually start slow and build up my industry, getting more sophisticated as time goes on, more powerful machines and more automation, and build a lavish house as well. No problem with collaborating with others too :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• Your Minecraft username. 1Crankycrab
  • Your age.15
  • Your general location in the world (Earth). Richmond VA
  • Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? jungle, and wood
  • A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. i usally start out slow and mine then make items fast

• Your Minecraft username. Pigsinblankets
  • Your age. 11 but i am very mature and have never been banned
  • Your general location in the world (Earth). wales, uk, europe
  • Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Forest and oak wood
  • A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. My play style is magic and science so i am a techno-mancer and plan to build a castle just like the one yogscast duncan has done and plan to have fun and stay on your server for as long as i can

Hope to see you on the server. thank you for your time

• 3 weeks later...

Whoops. There seems to be a thread identical to this one, posted by someone called xaneidboi or something along those lines. I posted the white-list app there, but I'm not sure where it goes, so I'll paste it here also.

1. Your Minecraft username: FlamingSock
  2. Your age: 13
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth): California
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource: On a grander scale, I would shoot for a Mushroom Island, (I'm blessed with them, I have found so many.), but I'll settle for a Taiga/Ice Plains. Maybe a cool Extreme Hills.
  5. Desired Resource: Hm...A good question. Gold is really fancy, but I'm fond of spruce wood, probably pumpkins though, so I can use that snow to build an army of snowmen. XD
  6. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: I'm a laid-back player, I really do like these community-oriented servers, (Which is why I'm drawn to white-lists.) and this economy and trading playstyle sounds really interesting.

I'll probably end up in my own home at the start, but become a member of the community and/or leave nearby so I can get lots of trading done. ^^ So ah, I shall await your answer!

I Would Really Like To Join Your Server It Seems Very Good And I Just Need A Server To Play On Really :) Please Reply thanks

1. Your Minecraft Username : konanwood

2. Age : 15

3. Rugeley

4.I Love Mushroom Biomes And Mostly Try And Make Houses There

5.I Love To Use EE2 I Think It Is Really Good And I Pretty Much No Everything There Is To Know About Tekkit! I Love To Build And Will Do Anything I Can To Help You Guys Out

Thanks

1. Your Minecraft username. dannyheath
  2. Your age. 21
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). manchester uk
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource?i dont mine
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. i like playing around with ee and buildcraft

1. Your Minecraft username.RyanIrlanda
  2. Your age.19
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth).florida
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? jungle
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you, i like making themed towns with friends

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: babbaj20

General location: United states

Ideal starting location and most desired recourse: plains near extreme hills and gems and wood

A general description of your ideal play style and any other information about you: I usually start my making. Shitty wood house, go mining to get a few diamonds and some raw materials. I start out getting an energy condenser and emc farm them start with ic2, buildcraft, and redpower.

• 7 months later...

1. Your Minecraft Username.loganmadness456

2.Your age.10

3. Your general location in the world (earth). United States Ohio

4.Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? :I Can Make A Home In Any Biome But A Plains Would Be The Best...Most Likely Oil

5. A general description of your idea play style and any of your playstyle an other information about you:I Like Getting On A Server And Just Play Tekkit With My Friends And Build A Base And The Basics.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons