JAVA ERROR DISCUSSION THREAD

Cheap Shot

Question

Re: JAVA ERROR FIX (Read!)

ello im write in a poland and i have problem

when I install launcher that show liability iand he is :::: can.t find java direcotry

And a question why he did??

plis for help

im when in poland

I have no idea what you said, but it was delightful. I don't really know what answer you are looking for. Sorry :(

Problem:

HELP! MY GAME WONT START! I USE THE EXE AND IT JUST CLOSES OR GIVES ME AN ERROR ABOUT JAVA!

Solution:

If you are using 32 bit java or an out of date version, you will probably get a java error. The launcher will just close instead of starting the game because java can't find the proper directory. If you have a 64 bit Operating system, you need to make sure you're updated to 64 bit java. If you can't for any reason, or if you're a chump with a 32 bit OS, you can simply launch the technic-launcher.jar manually instead of the .exe.

The .jar can be found in %appdata%/.techniclauncher

This should fix most initial problems anyone is having. We will work on any other problems when we can.

So, I have done as instructe, on my 32bt computer, but its still not working, what should i do now?

so im new to all this forum business but i need help!!! everything runs fine...but when i try to click the mod select button my mac tries to use a program that i downloaded but is now expired...i have a different program that i know will work...how do i switch the mod select button to use the program that will work!?! thanks

i have broblem with launcher i klick the login button to log in with my minecraft user and launcher works but the when its start the game it has only white screen

so can somebody help me I can`t do anything help

(i live in finland and i`m so bad at english

I'm running Mac osx 10.7.3 Lion and whenever I click on the technic-launcher.jar, it just freezes on the technic logo! :( I NEED HELP! I've tried everything and I love the technic pack! I CAN'T EVEN GET TO THE LANCHER, JUST THE TECHNIC LOGO!

Are you getting a java error? If not then you've posted in the wrong thread. Look around to see if your problem is shared by anyone else, and take a look at all the stickies to make sure it's not already fixed somewhere. If not, start a thread and give as much information as possible. Something to note, the amount of information you've provided currently is not enough for anyone to help you.

:-[ whenever i try and drag something in my inventory it doesnt work. it just throws itout like im pressing Q

I just got finished yelling at that other guy for posting random useless bug reports in this (the wrong) thread. What the hell. Enjoy a probation for being oblivious.

i have broblem with launcher i klick the login button to log in with my minecraft user and launcher works but the when its start the game it has only white screen

so can somebody help me I can`t do anything help

(i live in finland and i`m so bad at english

I got the same thing.

And sweden here.

So what did i do wrong?

I got the same thing.

And sweden here.

So what did i do wrong?

You fucking idiot. Did you not just see me yell at one guy for posting in the wrong thread and PROBATE another for ignoring me and posting in the wrong thread?

I guess the only thing I can do now is keep going one up. Going to have to BAN you for ignoring me probating a guy for ignoring me yelling at a guy for posting in the wrong thread.

Yeah I got some problems with java too.

I have Java7 u3 installed, and whenever I start the Technic launcher (the one the downloader has downloaded).

It starts fine, but whenever it wants to download all the files, it just stops, freezes, and after about 1 minute it says: failed to download.

This happens too with normal Minecraft (Minecraft just crashes completely), Java 7 just cannot download it completely.

Anyways, If i try to install Java 6, and launch it with java 6 (C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe), it start up Java 7! C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe.

So, after de-installing java 7, it works fine (it uses java 6). it just downloads everything without problems. after the download of all files, i re-installed Java 7 again, and played it with java 7.

So i thought: This shouldn't be this hard! so i made some scripts, and finally i came up to this:

'Start w Java6.cmd':

"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xmx2G -Xms512M -jar technic-launcher.jar

and:

'Start w Java7.cmd':

"C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx2G -Xms512M -jar technic-launcher.jar

I placed these files in the .techniclauncher folder. now whenever i wanna download the Technic files again, i choose the 'Start w Java6.cmd', and whenever I just wanna play it without downloading, i choose 'Start w Java7.cmd'

PS: All versions of Java is 64 bit

I hope this will help for some of you.

Hello I have a problem. I have done the second posts thing, gone into roamind and double clicked .technicpack file thing, but it just shows a massive wall of text about winrar. Problem is, I flick through this and it still doesn't work. I'm stuck. Anyone help?

Hello I'm MCLegacy and Whenever I Try to open my Thechnic Pack It Says,"The Java JAR file “Techniclauncher.jar” could not be launched. Check the Console." I Updated my Java And I Can't Find The Technic launcher in my Application support Please Help?

Look guys. This is not a bug report thread. It is just a thread about Java error fixing. If you hadn't noticed at the top of this page I had to ban someone for ignoring me and posting unrelated bug reports in here anyway. Don't be the next person. Stay on topic and find or make the appropriate thread for your issue.

Hey guys, I think I have a tricky problem with Java here.

I'm running windows XP (32bit)

I've tried both Java 7 and 6 with no luck.

Every time I try to run the .jar to run the game I simply get a command prompt flash by. I wish I could read it for more info.

First thing i would do instead of some long winded Check for java. Uninstall your Java then redownload java. Why? Becasue downloading several Versions can confuse the system with System Links that are incorrect. Computers are High Speed Idiots. uninstall, Reinstall. If there is still a problem address how you are launching The Program is it via a Shortcut or The launcher or maybe the .jar it's self.