PvP-The Ruination of Minecraft

poryy

I don't think there's anything wrong with PvP in and of itself. the problem is when PvP is forced upon people who don't want to PvP.

I know there's a flag in the server configs, but I don't know if the mod items respect that or not.

Archangel's smite doesn't as it counts as environmental damage.

Personally i cant stand griefers, I don't know about you guys ,but I think they should go into zoos. That is where the Griefer Zoo comes in place.

What is this Griefer zoo? Well here at Unknowncraft we have a top of the line Griefer Zoo. It has World class Mob protection, World protection, and it gives griefers a 100% wool bed for those chilly nights in the tundra.

(I'll add a picture when the login servers stop acting stupid.)

STOP ADVERTISING, YOUR SERVER IS A PIECE OF SHIT, AND EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT EE2 IS DISABLED! (I.E. transmutation tablet.) Rant over.

AND EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT EE2 IS DISABLED

What do you define as good? All the stuff you can grief with? All the stuff you can glitch stuff in with with very little effort?

In that case yes, everything "good" is disabled. That is because I don't like cheating. If you like cheating find an incompetent owner, not me.

YOUR SERVER IS A PIECE OF SHIT

How so? Is it because all of the "good" stuff is disabled? Or is it because of a good reason, something that is not an opinion. Ex: The lag is horrible, The people are extremely mean.

P.S. Please keep it civil and don't spam caps.

**EDIT**Sorry, didn't read the post about crappy keyboard.

What do you define as good? All the stuff you can grief with? All the stuff you can glitch stuff in with with very little effort?

In that case yes, everything "good" is disabled. That is because I don't like cheating. If you like cheating find an incompetent owner, not me.

I define transmutation tablets and collector/relay/condensors as good. I wouldn't grief. Did you just call every server owner who didn't disable EE2 incompetant?

How so? Is it because all of the "good" stuff is disabled? Or is it because of a good reason, something that is not an opinion. Ex: The lag is horrible, The people are extremely mean.

P.S. Please keep it civil and don't spam caps.

All the good stuff is disabled, TUNDER LAG, and lots of trolls.

If you want to argue, i don't object to a P.A.I.N.S match.

1. Collectors relays and condensers are NOT disabled.
  2. Transmutation tablets are disabled because people can dupe anything with them.
  3. I don't care if you wouldn't grief, someone would and it would be a pain to clean up.
  4. No I didn't call any server owners stupid, what I meant by that was find a server owner you could pressure into changing their server JUST for you.
  5. Yes there are some trolls (1 or 2 on in the afternoon and 1 in the morning(EST)), but if you troll them back, everyone gets a good laugh and has a good time.
  6. I am ok with a P.A.I.N.S. match ,but I won't be able to respond every day b/c I am busy with school work, taking a Joshua's Law Course, and maintaining the server.

P.S. Please don't put your comments in my posts.

1. Collectors relays and condensers are NOT disabled.
  2. Transmutation tablets are disabled because people can dupe anything with them.
  3. I don't care if you wouldn't grief, someone would and it would be a pain to clean up.
  4. No I didn't call any server owners stupid, what I meant by that was find a server owner you could pressure into changing their server JUST for you.
  5. Yes there are some trolls (1 or 2 on in the afternoon and 1 in the morning(EST)), but if you troll them back, everyone gets a good laugh and has a good time.
  6. I am ok with a P.A.I.N.S. match ,but I won't be able to respond every day b/c I am busy with school work, taking a Joshua's Law Course, and maintaining the server.

P.S. Please don't put your comments in my posts.

OK. I challenge you to a P.A.I.N.S match on the topic of "Are transmutation tablets more OP than energy condensers?"!

It's very awkward when it's the OP himself who derails his own thread, on top of starting an aggressive argument.

I fell for the derail bait, but it will be on topic when I start my hypothetical P.A.I.N.S match with pblock. Can you get a mod over here?

OK. I challenge you to a P.A.I.N.S match on the topic of "Are transmutation tablets more OP than energy condensers?"!

This argument has no reason to exist, since they're exactly the same thing... They don't work in the same way, but they have the same function. One isn't more OP than the other. P.A.I.N.S. aborted.

Yes, people can take a transmutation tablet, and make red matter armor and a Kline Star Omega in under 10 minutes, thats with nothing besides a transmutation tablet and a few resources.

My main point is that I have disabled only the items that I think are griefing tools or have duping glitches.(GLITCHES not just moving EMC around) If you want a full list of banned items, look at my server post UnknownCraft.

Red matter furnaces and black hole bands have a similar dupe glitch.

But then, the problem isn't really that they're OP, it's just that they're buggy.

Exactly, When in my posts did I say that they were OP?(@poryy)

Btw you forgot to add void rings.