[3.1.2]CoZmic Craft[80Slots][Essentials, Towny, LWC][Some banned items]

APx_Dr_DJ

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi just a question....i am new to multiplayer things and to minecraft...i am not new to the concept of building,surviving,and well....multiplayer...what i meant earlier was"minecraft multiplayer games" not multiplayers things....anyway can you help me figure out how to join ur server? Oh and i sorta forgot my minecraft name..i think it is Tornadozack

This server is running Feed the beast: Direwolf20 pack, not vanilla Minecraft or Tekkit. Once you have installed Feed the beast just click multiplayer, then add server, you can then leave the name as it is, then put the ip from the first page into the address part then click create and wallah, all you have to do now is click the server and click "join server" ;) hope i helped.

• 2 months later...

So...I imagine that this server is basically dead. I haven't heard from either Eggy or DJ. Hopefully it does get revived and if it does be sure to tell me on Steam, also I have checked and I am no longer a moderator on the server, based on the fact that I haven't been on in months. Bye.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons