Looking for a mod to disable creeper block damage in SINGLEPLAYER tekkit, not technic.

TK381

Yes, I do not play technic but tekkit singleplayer, as I do not want all thsoe other mods etc, I am looking for a mod that still lets you have creeper damage, not block damage to where it won't destroy my creations for singleplayer, currently I am using singleplayercommands to disable creeper explosions all together, that means no damage or blockdamage, they don't even explode :(

I really need a mod for disabling creeper block damage in tekkit singleplayer, does anyone know of one, if so can you please link me, thank you.

There's plenty of mods for this for Vanilla. Look around, and install the mod into modpack.jar if it goes in the jar.

You should still play Technic for SSP anyway, it features everything from Tekkit, but more. If Mo' Creatures and Thaumcraft bother you that much, you can disable them.

Unfortunately, you can't anymore. That option was with ModLoader, and FML doesn't have it(although the button is still there). You can probably uninstall them though.

Yeah, deleting either the reference file or the main class file should work. IIRC, Mo' Creatures can be disabled in options by turning off all mobs apart from the Vanilla ones.

Wait I got a question, why should I play technic instead of tekkit if its for singleplayer? Is there even less lag? The one thing I play tekkit singleplayer for is for when I play alone, I cannot stand the lag of the pumps/pipes such as if you use a energy link on a pump pumping oil in singleplayer it is flawless and pumps incredibly fast, but in tekkit SMP even on localhost there is still lag.