[AOTBTReccomendedVersion] TekkitCore AOTBT | Public | 24 slots | Factions | Few Banned Items/mods

Kazkade

74t7J2H.png

Server IP: 

104.245.102.161:25565

This is the official release of TekkitCore's Attack of the B-Team server. We expect that while playing the server, you're mature and polite to other players. We are aiming towards a mature, family friendly community. I made this server because I've been working with servers for 5 years, and I have regained my love for Minecraft. Attack of the B-Team is one of my favorite modpacks out there. I decided to go public because I merged with a gaming network that didn't yet have a Minecraft division. I know that with my knowledge and troubleshooting skills that come along with a minecraft server, this can be a great opportunity for everybody. I have plenty of experience owning, managing, and moderating servers. I hope to see you play with us!

Server Rules:

Use Common Sense

No duplicating/exploiting

No hacking/cheating

No griefing server structures such as spawn

No items or mods are banned. If people decide to exploit bugs with mods to grief spawn or cause any internal server damage, then we'll have to start banning things.

Info:

Expected Uptime: 24/7

Teamspeak: ts.squadgaming.net

Our Website

Our primary server plugins:

ChestShop
CoreProtect
Essentials
Factions (with Factions+)
WorldEdit
Vault
Votifier