My mods wont load

DJMickyLox

Question

For some reason whenever I open up a mod (in this case pixelmon) my technich launcher will close lie if it were to open up the pixelmon mod, but then pop up again instead of the mod. Can you please help me with this problem. Also I found one other person with this problem on here but I don't have permission to see the mods response. Thanks you for your time.

9 answers to this question

Please include your launcher log -> upload it to paste.ubuntu.com or www.pastebin.com and give us the link. Now you are thinking "I have no log" but this log is whatever is seen in your launcher console. You can access these by pressing Launcher Options -> Open Logs -> techniclauncher_2016-02-## (aka your most recent log of you trying to load it).

You appear to be having an issue with an unsupported Intel Graphics device and Windows 10.
This issue is common for older computers and Windows 10. 
We recommend, if it's a desktop, to get a dedicated graphics, as it is always a better option, anyways. 
However, there is a fix. Please press `WindowsKey + X` and click on \"Programs and Features\" and uninstall all copies of Java. 
After that, install Java 7 from this link: http://cdn.lemonmc.com/jre-7u80-windows-x64.exe 
Start up the launcher and try again.

12 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

You appear to be having an issue with an unsupported Intel Graphics device and Windows 10.
This issue is common for older computers and Windows 10. 
We recommend, if it's a desktop, to get a dedicated graphics, as it is always a better option, anyways. 
However, there is a fix. Please press `WindowsKey + X` and click on \"Programs and Features\" and uninstall all copies of Java. 
After that, install Java 7 from this link: http://cdn.lemonmc.com/jre-7u80-windows-x64.exe 
Start up the launcher and try again.

Thanks so much!!!

Its okay I found a solution!! After days I found out what to do!

Ok so go onto technic launcher, next under the X at the top right corner click launcher options, next go into Java settings and change where it says 1gb to 512mb. It worked for me and no other solution worked apart from this. I haven't seen anyone else talk about this so go round and spread the word!