[Technic Pick] Tekkit to the Bridge.

SpadgersHat

Hi. So. Let's Plays, eh?

Tekkit, done by three English chaps, with the dull bits snipped off. We dress up as Doctor Who characters, get regularly diverted by pigs and drink copious quantities of tea (IRL, obv. There's no mod for this. Yet.)

And because we like James Brown, the title was obvious - 'Tekkit to the Bridge'.

Screen_Shot_2012_03_17_at_16_01_58.jpg

From left to right:

• [li]Spadger11111 (as the 11th Doctor) - Your host. Gullible, juvenile and tragically optimistic, Spadge spends his time trying to build things, only for Chess to blow them up.[/li]
    [li]LordChessington (as the 4th Doctor) - Compulsive thief, hoarder, with no knowledge of Tekkit whatsoever. Like a magpie, he mostly steals shiny things.[/li]
    [li]Unliquidating (as the 2nd Doctor) - Generally found deep underground being owned by Zombles, Likkie is most certainly the victim of the group. If ten minutes have passed without Chessington stealing his stuff, he's probably been disconnected by the server.[/li]

Episode 1 is here :

Episode 2 (in which sound issues are fixed. Wow!):

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

You know what? Here's the link to the playlist. It'll keep you happy for a while:

If you don't give it a watch, we'll set the Queen on you.

Mod Edit: Technic Team Pick! Most enjoyed lets play. Comes with fancy title, but no cash prize.

Re: [Let's Play] Tekkit to the Bridge

I really enjoyed your first video. About to watch the second. You should consider whoring up your OP to catch peoples attention. I enjoy all the quick wit, and the "sap string" part had me laughing.

Ah, thanks! I'll consider how exactly to whore up my OP at some point today. Perhaps some thick red lipstick and a set of fishnet stockings.

Nice videos, I subscribed and I am looking forward to more :D

Thanks mate! We've got 3 up, 1 more edited and on its way, and then we're recording another bunch on Monday. If you want a shout-out, you could give us a nice discussion topic and we'll chat about it on the day. Same with suggestions/feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No problemo. What's with there being two more videos out that I didn't know about!

Question, what mics do you guys use?

Yeah so right now we're using either inbuilt mics or gaming headsets. I know it's perhaps the weakest bit right now, but what can you do?

Yeah so right now we're using either inbuilt mics or gaming headsets. I know it's perhaps the weakest bit right now, but what can you do?

Nothing until things take off. I was curious since I was shopping for a mic for my own recording needs and yours sounds the clearest out of the bunch I think. I ended up just dropping $90 on a Samson CO1U to be safe though. I record music as well so I'm telling myself it's an investment.

Nothing until things take off. I was curious since I was shopping for a mic for my own recording needs and yours sounds the clearest out of the bunch I think. I ended up just dropping $90 on a Samson CO1U to be safe though. I record music as well so I'm telling myself it's an investment.

I got myself a logitech gaming headset malarky. John and Chessington use the inbuilts in their macs. I think we all want to scale up to a better level but as you say, that's down the line isn't it!

Release the turpentine!

You guys are hilarious. Keep it up with your Doctoring, shenanigans, and biscuit snacking!

Thanks so much mate! That's brilliant.

The intro clip added to your later videos is definitely awesome. Your guys' methods of clipping out the majority of the monotony is also nice too. Definitely been entertaining to watch the series. I actually got pulled in so far in your videos that, while I was playing my Technic single player world, I got excited for seeing cacti so I could make water proof piping, even though I have no plans to use oil at all in the near future haha.

The intro clip added to your later videos is definitely awesome. Your guys' methods of clipping out the majority of the monotony is also nice too. Definitely been entertaining to watch the series. I actually got pulled in so far in your videos that, while I was playing my Technic single player world, I got excited for seeing cacti so I could make water proof piping, even though I have no plans to use oil at all in the near future haha.

Hurrah! I love this. Sounds like you're already part of the Spadger's Hat fraternity. Welcome! We have hot chocolate and there are bean bags in the corner.

Hurrah! I love this. Sounds like you're already part of the Spadger's Hat fraternity. Welcome! We have hot chocolate and there are bean bags in the corner.

Excellent! The last place I was at had hot beans, and there were chocolate bags in the corner. It was a good idea, but then one of the bags leaked, and everyone thought it was a much more terrible ingredient than chocolate.

Moldy beets. They thought it was moldy beets.