[Technic Pick] Tekkit to the Bridge.

SpadgersHat

Re: [Let's Play] Tekkit to the Bridge

Your series are AWESOME and I subbed in the first episode! And I was wondering if you could upload one episode everyday (If possible ofcourse.)

Diamond shower on you!

An episode a day? You would probably have to pay for that shit.

Also, none of this "loldiamonds" crap here, we're not on mcforums.

I've discovered something odd about myself, due to these guys. They're genuinely funny, have pleasant voices, and are quite entertaining, but I've found myself not really watching more than a few minutes here and there, and it took me quite a while to figure out why:

I may be only 32 years old physically, but mentally I'm at least 87, and very set in my ways. What other explanation can there be for me rewatching the same old Yogscast videos I've seen eight times each, and yet turn these guys off right away?

I keep going back to these videos and trying again, and I get a little further every time. It's like therapy! I'm using this LP to slowly grind my brain back out of the stagnant rut I've let it fall into, and back to enjoying the varied and wide world around me full of stuff.

Why did I post all that? Well, it's easier to think things through if you tell someone else. :P Now, I suppose the next thing to put on my list would be to watch Dr. Who for the first time...

I'm enjoying it. It's like pre yogscast fame, back when they didn't take things so seriously, and just had fun. Nothing forced. I appreciate natural humor. It's also an interesting dynamic to have three people instead of two; something that's near impossible to pull off, so kudos.

I'm enjoying it. It's like pre yogscast fame, back when they didn't take things so seriously, and just had fun. Nothing forced. I appreciate natural humor. It's also an interesting dynamic to have three people instead of two; something that's near impossible to pull off, so kudos.

Yes, what he said, 100%. I don't really see anything the Yogscast does as forced, though I avoid SoI as if it had every disease ever grown. Their Minecraft "let's play" stopped being entertaining for me about five minutes after they found that first little town.

Yes, what he said, 100%. I don't really see anything the Yogscast does as forced, though I avoid SoI as if it had every disease ever grown. Their Minecraft "let's play" stopped being entertaining for me about five minutes after they found that first little town.

I like most of yogscasts ideas, and in fact most of what they do, but all of honeydews voices drive me away >_>

I like most of yogscasts ideas, and in fact most of what they do, but all of honeydews voices drive me away >_>

Eh, I like all his voices except Griswold. I would actually like that one too except how he keeps grabbing syllables and stretching them out like taffy; Makes it take too long. I do fast-forward through all the bits where they read out the "quest text" though, in their adventure-map playthroughs. So boring.

Yes, what he said, 100%. I don't really see anything the Yogscast does as forced, though I avoid SoI as if it had every disease ever grown.

SoI is what I meant really. Not that it's a bad thing. Kinda has be to when you're telling a story. I just prefer the more natural/relaxed videos rather then the scripted storytelling. Aka why I'm really digging tekkit to the bridge.

Edit: Hahaaa shit, I lost it when you started talking about Logical Journey of the Zoombinis. What a blast from the past.

Excellent! The last place I was at had hot beans, and there were chocolate bags in the corner. It was a good idea, but then one of the bags leaked, and everyone thought it was a much more terrible ingredient than chocolate.

Moldy beets. They thought it was moldy beets.

I have no idea what you're on about, but hot beans and chocolate bags sound amazing. I want them.

Your series are AWESOME and I subbed in the first episode! And I was wondering if you could upload one episode everyday (If possible ofcourse.)

Diamond shower on you!

We have to get John over to record because his internet connection is so bad. But he's a busy boy, so we can't record more than once a week. So you'll see why we can't manage an episode a day!

SoI is what I meant really. Not that it's a bad thing. Kinda has be to when you're telling a story. I just prefer the more natural/relaxed videos rather then the scripted storytelling. Aka why I'm really digging tekkit to the bridge.

Edit: Hahaaa shit, I lost it when you started talking about Logical Journey of the Zoombinis. What a blast from the past.

Just as we were about to introduce our first scripted character, 'Palesphine!'

Nah, we have so much fun that a script or narrative would ruin it. I do love the Yogscast, and I still enjoy their SoI, but I reckon the best thing they've done are their podcasts. We'd like to think that of all they've done we're most like that. Our videos aren't often specifically about Minecraft, to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...