Issue with installing a custom modpack

Hello. 

I am trying to install a modpack I created recently, and this would be my first time doing this. I was given a list of mods to include in it, and I imagine my issue is most likely a compatibility issue between some of the mods.

Whenever I go to install the mod, every goes well up until Initializing mod - Phase 1. At the very end of this, the game just closes. No message, no error, just closes and goes back to the Technic Launcher/Desktop.

I went looking around trying to see if there is any way to check crash logs but didn't have much luck, as everything I read told me to check my %appdata% .Technic folder, which was empty.

Is there any way to tell which of these mods is causing the issue without having to disable them one at a time and re-upload the file?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/modpack-for-trista

• Discord Moderator

@JaariAtmc feel free to use my platform API URL tester here: http://www.circlecraft.info/platform/

@luckylittleshark

• Dropbox direct links should be altered in this fashion: Change "www" to "dl". Change "dropbox" to "dropboxusercontent". Remove the trailing "?dl=0" or "?dl=1".
  • Make sure you are incrementing the pack version number any time you alter the pack data or metadata. Since the pack starts fine for myself and JaariAtmc I suspect you have not done this. Increment the pack version, make sure you restart your Launcher, update the pack, and see if it works for you.
  • Your modpack contains no config files. All modpacks should include a full compliment of config files.
  • You should be creating your pack in a development environment. I provide a quite functional pack development environment with my BareBonesPack. Using this you can build and test your pack locally before pushing a new version up to the platform.
  • Your TConstruct mod is out of date.
  • I would like to congratulate you on getting all your mods from legitimate sources. This is uncommon with first time pack builders.