Power Flower Tutorial

Billy Gates

Yeah EE ruins the game totally. In the end it is like playing creative mode. Me and my friends just did a reset on our server and disabled EE.

I want to do that but at the same time I don't want to have a restart then Tekkit update to 1.4.5 3 days later, so I'm in kind of a rut :s

I want to do that but at the same time I don't want to have a restart then Tekkit update to 1.4.5 3 days later, so I'm in kind of a rut :s

Don't update until RedPower is released or you'll miss out on Nikolite, Silver, Tungsten, Marble, Rubberwood Trees and all the other RedPower stuff.

Ewwwww, EE everywhere...

Yeah EE ruins the game totally. In the end it is like playing creative mode. Me and my friends just did a reset on our server and disabled EE.

Why don't you let the guy play how he likes and stop trying to force your opinion down his throat. It's his game, he can do whatever he likes with it.

I respect that it can become overpowered and that's why once I reach the maximum stage EE can get me I'll be moving on to either RedPower or BuildCraft :D

I hope you were planning on doing that in a new world. Might as well not use RP and BC at all apart from maybe the tubes when you're already in pseudo-Creative.

Don't update until RedPower is released or you'll miss out on Nikolite, Silver, Tungsten, Marble, Rubberwood Trees and all the other RedPower stuff.

As in I want to make a new 1.2.5 world, but I would hate it if RedPower was released 2 days after the reset and we'd have to start ANOTHER new map