[1.9.4 / 1.9.0 / 1.8.9 / 1.7.10] Ebon Arts

Viesis

VCLogo.thumb.png.279d522f80fad6f19d16236

Current version: Release 2.3.9a
1.9.4 version was updated to Forge version 1963 - JAVA 8.
1.9.0 version was updated to Forge version 1887 - JAVA 8.
1.8.9 version was updated to Forge version 1722 - JAVA 7.
1.7.10 version was updated to Forge version 1558 - JAVA 7.

Blocks_zpsjhw1yoha.png

What is this mod?

Ebon Arts is a mod that brings various new ores to discover and new blocks/models to build with, along with several tools, achievements, records, and equipment to spice up the life of an adventurer. This mod also has various quality of life addons that allows the creation of various vanilla items that you normally cannot craft, all able to be disabled via the configs.

You can download all versions from my curse.com page:

For more specific mod info, including descriptions and recipes, check out the main site:

2016-04-19_16.00.45_zpshbelcfcw.png
2016-04-19_16.07.41_zpsqanqbjr4.png

Note for Modpack Creators

Everyone is free to use this mod in any modpack they want. I only ask that you give me credit (Viesis), don't make money off of it (keeping it free), and have a link back to my curse site (if you can). Otherwise, have fun with it!

Edited by Viesis
Forgot the main mod site.

Thanks!  I like them quite a bit myself.  I am thinking about adding two different ultimate shields as well, but I just rewrote the whole mod for 1.7.10 and 1.8.9, so I am going to just focus on playing it for a solid week before that. :P  hehe.

The mod updated to the new version, v2.3.4d for 1.9.4.  With Mojang starting on 1.10 pre releases, I decided to do a little quality of life changes to the mod. This update focuses on correcting a few minor bugs, textures, and repaving the core methods to make it even easier to handle things and add to (have new blocks in mind). Enjoy!

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators

I'm truly enjoying this mod, especially the scalemail armour with double jump and safe fall. great for cave exploring and building tall towers.

can't wait to get my hands on a nether star to get my angel armour and flight. Because Fossils & Archeology devs removed the ability to mount and fly my pteranodon, your mod is my only way of flying in my pack.

So thank you for this fun experience!