Ok i'm lost again

Alright, not sure if I've forgotten a crucial support mod, or if my RAM is too low, but my mod-pack won't work right, and so, instead of waiting 20 minutes per attempt to fix, I'll just swallow my pride and ask the community. 

Here's the "Latest" log: 

[16:52:24] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:52:24] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:372) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:360) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:344) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

I'm running quite a few mods, and this is for 1.7.10

Everything's been downloaded from curse (save a couple) 

and here's the file download in it's archived form: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0th0nhg1vccxhv/Mahdcrft.zip?dl=1

I used Plowmanplow's barebones pack of course (it's a wonderful template). 

12 minutes ago, Stop mocking me0 said:

Alright, not sure if I've forgotten a crucial support mod, or if my RAM is too low, but my mod-pack won't work right, and so, instead of waiting 20 minutes per attempt to fix, I'll just swallow my pride and ask the community. 

Good thing too that you swallowed your pride, because you wouldn't expect this one.

You named your forge.jar like the modpack, but this is incorrect. It really needs to be named "modpack".

Also, use this file instead of the one you added in your pack:  http://ichun.me/mods/ichunutil/ Grab version 4.2.2.

3 minutes ago, Stop mocking me0 said:

Thank YOU! On it. I'll respond again if there's another issue. 

You will in a few minutes. Mainly because you forgot to add Endercore (Required for atleast EnderIO).

3 minutes ago, Stop mocking me0 said:

I also removed the "Minecraft.Jar" file. Should that be in there? 

The bin folder of the modpack you have uploaded on the launcher should only contain the "modpack" jarfile.

The minecraft.jar file in your modpacks folder is downloaded by Technic by default, as that is the minecraft version used.

Edited by JaariAtmc

Ok good, new problem. I opened the modpack, and unfortunately,the textures were sort of broken. There was some sort of error text, only it appeared to be made of broken texture blocks. Any thoughts? 

[17:55:45] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Lord_McAlister
[17:55:49] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[17:56:09] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:AntMan, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Big Reactors, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender Zoo, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:Sync, FMLFileResourcePack:Tardis Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila
[17:56:10] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[17:56:11] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
[17:56:11] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
[18:04:42] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

Here's a picture for reference.

Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.46.04 PM.png

Edited by Stop mocking me0

Now this is happening: 

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why did you do that?

Time: 7/3/16 7:28 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 36
    at net.minecraft.potion.Potion.<init>(Potion.java:68)
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEPotions$IEPotion.<init>(IEPotions.java:92)
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEPotions.init(IEPotions.java:29)
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.IEContent.init(IEContent.java:508)
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.ImmersiveEngineering.init(ImmersiveEngineering.java:99)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.potion.Potion.<init>(Potion.java:68)
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEPotions$IEPotion.<init>(IEPotions.java:92)
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEPotions.init(IEPotions.java:29)
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.IEContent.init(IEContent.java:508)
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.ImmersiveEngineering.init(ImmersiveEngineering.java:99)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.10.5
    Java Version: 1.8.0_31, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1462833224 bytes (1395 MB) / 2020081664 bytes (1926 MB) up to 2020081664 bytes (1926 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 22 mods loaded, 22 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHI    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) 
    UCHI    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) 
    UCHI    TooManyItems{1.7.10} [TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    OpenModsCore{0.9.1} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.2-325.jar) 
    UCHE    AntMan{Beta-1.7.10-1.5.4} [AntMan] (AntMan-Beta-1.7.10-1.5.4.jar) 
    UCHI    BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar) 
    UCHI    endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta.jar) 
    UCHI    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    EnderIO{1.7.10-2.3.0.427_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.427_beta.jar) 
    UCHI    EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar) 
    UCHI    iChunUtil{4.2.2} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.2.2.jar) 
    UCHE    ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.6} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.6.jar) 
    UCHI    JABBA{1.2.2} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.2_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar) 
    UCHI    OpenMods{0.9.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.9.1.jar) 
    UCHI    OpenBlocks{1.5.1} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.5.1.jar) 
    UCHI    Sync{4.0.0} [Sync] (Sync-4.0.0.jar) 
    UCHI    TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar) 
    UCHI    TMechworks{0.2.15.106} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks-1.7.10-0.2.15.106.jar) 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '2.1 ATI-10.0.35' Renderer: 'ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO OpenGL Engine'
    OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:FINISHED],[map_gen_fix:ENABLED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
    Class transformer null safety: all safe
    CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.2-325
    Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
    TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
    EnderIO: No known problems detected.
    Stencil buffer state: Function set: ARB, pool: forge, bits: 8
    Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 ATI-10.0.35, ATI Technologies Inc.
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because ARB_framebuffer_object is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: []
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

This happened when I tried to remove the applied enrgisitcs 2, tardis mod, and nether Ores. 

1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

Download the update for Immersive Engineering (here: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/immersive-engineering/files/2299019 )

This has a patch for your Potion ID error.

Alright, that DID fix something. Saw some "Loading mods" animations. Now I've got this: 

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 7/3/16 9:17 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: rock
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:559)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: rock
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.IEContent.preInit(IEContent.java:230)
    at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.ImmersiveEngineering.preInit(ImmersiveEngineering.java:77)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    ... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.10.5
    Java Version: 1.8.0_31, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1535868536 bytes (1464 MB) / 1917321216 bytes (1828 MB) up to 1917321216 bytes (1828 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 23 mods loaded, 23 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCH    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCH    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) 
    UCH    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) 
    UCH    TooManyItems{1.7.10} [TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCH    OpenModsCore{0.9.1} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCH    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCH    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.2-325.jar) 
    UCH    AntMan{Beta-1.7.10-1.5.4} [AntMan] (AntMan-Beta-1.7.10-1.5.4.jar) 
    UCH    BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar) 
    UCH    endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.36_beta.jar) 
    UCH    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    EnderIO{1.7.10-2.3.0.427_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.427_beta.jar) 
    UCH    EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar) 
    UCH    iChunUtil{4.2.2} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.2.2.jar) 
    UCE    ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7-deobf.jar) 
    UCH    JABBA{1.2.2} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.2_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    LucraftWorld{1.7.10-1.0.1} [Lucraft: World] (LucraftWorld-1.7.10-1.0.1.jar) 
    UCH    Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar) 
    UCH    OpenMods{0.9.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.9.1.jar) 
    UCH    OpenBlocks{1.5.1} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.5.1.jar) 
    UCH    Sync{4.0.0} [Sync] (Sync-4.0.0.jar) 
    UCH    TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar) 
    UCH    TMechworks{0.2.15.106} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks-1.7.10-0.2.15.106.jar) 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '2.1 ATI-10.0.35' Renderer: 'ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO OpenGL Engine'
    OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:FINISHED],[map_gen_fix:ENABLED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
    Class transformer null safety: all safe
    CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.2-325
    Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
    TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
    EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
                  * The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.1.0 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.13 from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.427_beta.jar).
                    It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.
                 This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
    Stencil buffer state: Function set: ARB, pool: forge, bits: 8

Edited by Stop mocking me0

9 hours ago, Stop mocking me0 said:

Alright, that DID fix something. Saw some "Loading mods" animations. Now I've got this:

UCE    ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7-deobf.jar)

You got the wrong file mate. You needed to press the download button at the upper-right corner of the screen, not download the Deobfuscated version. Unless you are a modder, and I highly doubt that :P