Maven Problem every time I try to download a modpack?

noctising

Question

Every time I try to download a modpack on the Technic Launcher, it gives me http:/files.minecraftforge.net/maven/com/typesafe/config/1.2.1/config-1.2.1.jar

And I've searched the web for everything on this. and nothing was helpful. I even uninstalled Technic Launcher completely to see if that was the problem. I downloaded Minecraft Forge and that didn't help, and also downloaded Maven 3 and installed it and that didnt work either. If anyone could help me with this, I would be so thankful.

20 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, noctising said:

Every time I try to download a modpack on the Technic Launcher, it gives me http:/files.minecraftforge.net/maven/com/typesafe/config/1.2.1/config-1.2.1.jar

And I've searched the web for everything on this. and nothing was helpful. I even uninstalled Technic Launcher completely to see if that was the problem. I downloaded Minecraft Forge and that didn't help, and also downloaded Maven 3 and installed it and that didnt work either. If anyone could help me with this, I would be so thankful.

Which modpacks are you trying to download?

6 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Which modpacks are you trying to download?

Its Project H.E.R.O

When I had my school computer, it worked fine on the Mac, but now back to my Windows I'm having major problems with downloading it.

35 minutes ago, noctising said:

Its Project H.E.R.O

When I had my school computer, it worked fine on the Mac, but now back to my Windows I'm having major problems with downloading it.

Did it work fine after you added a mod? Or was it working as you started?

Do you have this problem with any other modpack?

43 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Did it work fine after you added a mod? Or was it working as you started?

Do you have this problem with any other modpack?

It gives the error after 50% of the Libraries it gives the maven error.

and the only packs ive been able to add are Crafting Dead and Vanilla minecraaft. Attack of the B-team, Hexxit, nor Tekkit don't work. It gives the same error.

3 minutes ago, noctising said:

It gives the error after 50% of the Libraries it gives the maven error.

and the only packs ive been able to add are Crafting Dead and Vanilla minecraaft. Attack of the B-team, Hexxit, nor Tekkit don't work. It gives the same error.

Do you know how to get into your .technic folder (If not, %appdata%\.technic\)? Head into cache -> com -> typesafe. Is there a folder in there?

10 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Do you know how to get into your .technic folder (If not, %appdata%\.technic\)? Head into cache -> com -> typesafe. Is there a folder in there?

Yeah, I do. And the folder is there.

I didnt see it at first

Edited by noctising
error

1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

Try starting that modpack again.

Okay nevermind, As soon as I get into it, it says "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and verisons listed below could not be found

RenderPLayerAPI: Any

The file 'ForgeModLoader-Client-0.log' contains more information.'

6 hours ago, noctising said:

Okay nevermind, As soon as I get into it, it says "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and verisons listed below could not be found

RenderPLayerAPI: Any

The file 'ForgeModLoader-Client-0.log' contains more information.'

Yeah, that's what I meant above with "Worked fine after you added a mod?". Just download it here, press the grey download button under the orange download button.

10 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Yeah, that's what I meant above with "Worked fine after you added a mod?". Just download it here, press the grey download button under the orange download button.

Ah okay. So I downloaded it, now do I open it, or put it in a folder?