Can't Reach Server

Jordanious

Hey guys, I've been in a spot of bother with my server. I got it up and running yesterday, and it all worked smoothly and I got a couple of friends to join and everything was fine. But when we tried again today, doing the exact same things as yesterday to make sure it's running, it gets the error "Can't reach server". I've searched all over for answers and none have worked thus far. Most of them say about disabling my firewall and re-port forwarding, but I have done those things and they just get the same error. When I start the launch.bat file the server loads fine and reaches the end of the process without a hitch, so I'm really lost as to what is going on with it. Also, I am using Hamachi with this server, if that might have anything to do with it.

Hamachi is a buggy thing to begin with, when it comes to modded minecraft anything, remember that. Also, is it just your friend that cannot reach the server, if so, it's an issue with your port-forwarding. If none of you can reach the server, then there is a legitimate issue.

Edited by MrTrollNugNug