[3.1.2]Orecraft's 24/7 Tekkit Server ((PVE - McMMO - GP - Economy - Plots - 92 Slot - EE Enabled!))

BaileyJay

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

I'm very tempted to give you a warning for abusing the report function. Requesting moderation of a server thread is not what it's for. Also, your centering needs fixed.

Centered for me. What's the problem you're seeing?

Used the report function once to get some feedback of the delay. Which you told me, "Centering problems".

Hidden

Maybe I should have phrased that better. Your centering needs removed. I can't see the particular type of images you're using from where I'm at, so I won't actually be approving this, but I don't believe any other moderator will either, since it's in the posting guidelines not to use color, center, or text font tags on non-section titles.

Also, you need a version number in your thread title.

Hidden

Maybe I should have phrased that better. Your centering needs removed. I can't see the particular type of images you're using from where I'm at, so I won't actually be approving this, but I don't believe any other moderator will either, since it's in the posting guidelines not to use color, center, or text font tags on non-section titles.

Also, you need a version number in your thread title.

Didn't use any color besides the logo, you having graphical issues?

Looked at many other posts approved. Saw centering like my post.

Can I please see a screenshot of my post from your side? Hopefully fix the problem..

Hidden

Didn't use any color besides the logo, you having graphical issues?

Nope, I'm talking about centering exclusively.

Look at many other posts approved. Saw centering like my post.

That just means the moderator that approved them wasn't looking at the rules, they got grandfathered in, or they're just good enough to not need to follow that centering rule. In your case, I'd just put the section titles on the left as well, since now they're so far away you make peoples' eyes skip around when they read the post. :)

Can I please see screenshot of my post from your side? Hopefully fix the problem..

No, it's simply that all the pictures are missing from my perspective - I'm guessing the firewall here doesn't like some image hosts. Others seem fine. There isn't much I can do about it.

Hidden

Nope, I'm talking about centering exclusively.

That just means the moderator that approved them wasn't looking at the rules, they got grandfathered in, or they're just good enough to not need to follow that centering rule. In your case, I'd just put the section titles on the left as well, since now they're so far away you make peoples' eyes skip around when they read the post. :)

No, it's simply that all the pictures are missing from my perspective - I'm guessing the firewall here doesn't like some image hosts. Others seem fine. There isn't much I can do about it.

Take a look now. Let me know If you can see the pictures.

I wonder, caps + center + color + imgur uploaded pictures.

Hi! I'm Rux, one of the admins for this server so you'll be seeing me flying around randomly. Have any problems at all feel free to come to me or another member of staff and we will do our best to help you. Looking forward to meeting players, see you on there :)

Hello, I am 79_CrewChief_22, otherwise known as Officer_CChief, and I am an Admin on this server. You will often see me floating around, helping other players with the problems that they may have, such as griefing or needing help with the various mods that are implemented into this server. I personally love building things on and off of the server, and I also enjoy helping out with projects to make the server better. I'll be glad to see more people on the server and hope to meet each and every one of you. :)

Yo, Im fishballdan the Head-Admin on the server, if you have any technical issues or issues that an admin cannot solve then you may msg me and I will do my best to help you. I will be flying around and will often be helping people with any issues they have. Hope to see you on there :D